Chapter 1 (Rewrite)

(Y/N Pov.)

The tree was home for a wasp colonies away from the human's territory, doing their work as normal wasp would do. But you however, you are different than the others. When you were born you are the youngest one of the family. You never met your mother in person but your older brother told you that their mother was funny and a greatest mom before she pass away. Your dad was the captain of the wasp and he had a scar on his right face after he and his mens fought a agressive hornet trying to attack the hive, and he never had time to be with you and your older brother but that was ok cause B/N was here to take care of you until you get older.

And the different of you than the others was that you never act like the other females cause you are a brave and strong girl who trains to become stronger and likes to help others, and you never stand down a fight and never be afraid by the enemies, but somtimes deep down you were scared for your life and everyon's safety even if you tried to hide it. But that wasn't the strangest. The strangest thing was you befriended the other insect such as a bee you just met. The two of you known each other for days until you saw your friend getting attack by your kind so you started to attack them agressively. Beating them and stinging them until they fell to their deaths, you turn to him and shouted. "Run now!" He nodded before flying away. The guards found out that you killed them and took you to the queen.

You groan when they throw you to the ground in front of the queen's throne and one of them said. "My queen this female wasp save a certain bee and killed her own kind we just witness." You slowly look up to see the queen looking shock to his report before she said. "I see..." she suddenly glared down at you in disgust. You saw your father standing beside her glaring down at you in disappointment. "You are a disgrace and ungrateful wasp you are after you killed your kind all because you save that bee!?" "I'm sorry my queen i-" you flinch when she interrupted your word angrily. "I don't want to hear any more of your stories young lady, don't you know that a wasp never to be friends with our enemy's!? I am disappointed in you so does your parents for giving us a ungrateful larvae!" She said mentioning your mother and your father. You lower your head and apologize to her.

"I'm sorry my queen..." "you should be! And you are no longer living with us for your actions! Now leave and never come back!" You wide your eyes in shock, 'is she serious!?' You wanted to protest but you were too afraid to tell her so you stand up and ready leave, but you heard the queen arguing your father for having you in the colony and he apologize to her until you exit the hive. You were about to leave when you heard your brother's voice. "Y/N wait!" You turn around and see B/N flying towards you until he stop. "You're leaving Y/N?" "Sadly yes B/N, i didn't want her to get mad if i stay here for too long so i had to leave." You said with a sad look. He was sad to hear the news as well. "I guess this is goodbye?" You nodded and B/N start to hug you. "Take care and be careful out there ok?" You hug him back and said. "I will, i promise." The two of you stop hugging and he said. "Bye Y/N," "bye B/N and take care yourself and the hive when i'm gone." He nodded before flying back to the hive.

You look at your old home one more time. You  All this years you are living with them, but now you for your mistake you'll never come back to the hive forever. And you weren't ready for this, ready to live a life without them, but you shake the thought of it. You're going to be ok being alone without them, you can take care of yourself and everything will be ok. "Goodbye and... i'm sorry." You said to everyone, the queen, and your father before flying away. Tears rolled down from your eyes, you don't know where you are going but you'll find a place to stay in and live a new life. You'll help other insect and rescued them from danger because that is who you are, and you know that it'll be risky for you to do the task. Until one day you save someone and lose something very important to you in your life.

(Author Pov.)

In the dry land with no water there was a ant island with a tree home by a thousands of ants along with their princesses and their queen, they are holding some grains and are lining up to put them to a leaf full of foods before going back to the tall grass to get another one. The youngest princess name Dot who is playing tag with her friends outside from home until she accidently slip and fell from the cliff causing her to scream and tried to fly. "Dot!" Said one of her friends as they watch her fall with a look of horror in their place. Luckily Dot grab the hold of the root before she fall safely to a rock and stand up to look up at them. "I'm ok guys!" Then one of them scream. "A bird!" Dot was confuse so she turn around and wide in horror to see a bird from the other side. It spotted her and began to flap it's wing to take flight to catch her. Dot scream in fear and ran the opposite direction to try to get away from the frightening bird.