Chapter 2

OMG JEFFREY ELI MILLER TEXT ME!!!

he said Hi Alley im Jeffrey eli miller i noticed your a really good singer and your so cute and that you live in Bosten!! maybe we can hang out some time? i was freaking out i thought why would he say that im cute he was prabably just being nice i mean im not cute at all so my mom comes home and shes in the best mood ever she bot me candy and stuff i was so happy but then she gave me the bad news that my dad died and i told her i wanted to go for a walk out side she said it was fine i dint no what to think my dad died because he had cancer in his head and it was so bad that the doctors could not fix it or help him i seen this boy singing at his house and i was like wait....is that could it be jeffrey....? maybe so i go nock on the dore and he answers the dore and he cant stop smileing he says omg its you your cuter in person and he gives me a big hug witch i needed!!! come in come in!! and he says can i get you anything and i say no im good i meat his mom shes so nice and me and Jeffrey go to his room and he looks at my arm and he starts to cry cause i have cuts all of my arms then he kisses my arms and says baby please dont cut.....please :( :( :( that made me cry i dint think anyone would care what i did to myself but he did he i said i will try to stop i promise and he says why do you cut yourself ?? and i say because im broken and no one can fix me and because kids at my school hate me they think im fat,ugly,stupid,and a big thing of nothing and they tell me all the time that i should kill myself.....Jeffrey:oh my god come with me he takes me to the bathroom and he makes sure its not bleeding and then.......MORE?