CHAPTER 5 <3

SRRY THAT I HAVE NOT DONE ONE OF THESE IN A LONG TIME BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 5 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT MAKE SURE YOU LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! :) 

Alley:so jeffrey comes to my house i open the doore and he says Alley will you come with me i have something to show you??? and he had a big smile on his face and i thought to myself aww im so lucky to have someone like him he means the world to me so i said yes and he put a blindflod over my eyes i dint kn ow what was happening but i just went with it :) 

Jeffrey: so i want to make it up to Alley cause of what happend i wanted her to be happy so i made her a big suprise that i knew she would love!!! <3 

Alley:so we walk for like 5mins not that long and hes says Alley i love you so much and i know im not perfect but thats okay i dont need to be perfect i just need you and i hope that me and you last forever!!!! 

Alley: so he took off the blindfold and i seen that there was a lot of flowers and he was siting on the ground with a guitar and he started to sing my favorite song little things by one direction!!!!!!!!!

Jeffrey: omg the look on her face when she heard me singing i thought she was going to cry 

Jeffreyz; so we eat and talk then i walk her home but the i ask if she can sleep over at my house so i texted my mom and she said yes then Alley texted her mom 

THER TEXT A-ALLEY M-MOM

A:hey mom can i sleep over at jeffreys pweassss??????

M:yes you can just dont do anything me and your father wouldnt do okay love ya bye have fun

A:okay we will dont worry love ya too!!

Jeffrey:so we go to my house and she already went over there and got her stuff so we go up to my room and we watch alot of movies and then she falls asleep on me and i get a text on my phone from????????

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER MORE???