chapter 3!!!!

he takes me to the bathroom to make sure im not bleeding and then he says Alley i love you please dont do this because you have me i would rather you cut me then you cuting yourself because a beautiful girl like you can hurt her self come with me Alley im going to show you something okay  Jeffrey :) so we go to the park and he tells me to sit right next to him on the grass so i did and he says Alley will you be my princess??? omg yes i would love to 

                                        JEFFREY'S POV!!!!

omg she said yes im so happy shes all mine now and no one will take her away from me because who ever does will get hurt so i go on vine and i see something i dint think would happen there was a pic of me and Alley when i asked her out and everyone in the comments are saying omg no way they cant be dateing shes so ugly"  please tell me they are just friends!!!!"  ugh shes so stupid jeffrtey you could do so much better by dateing me!!!<3" thats Alley omg i hate her!!!" ii hear she has a vine it Alleylove<3 is her vine ahahahah shes so stupid and ugly and fat and a peace of sh**t " i start to cry my eyes out so i comment and say you guys need to stop!!!right now because thats so rude if your a true fan you would love me and Alley not just me so stop!!!!! and in 2  min there were 100 comments saying omg your dateing that cow ahahahaha"wht a fatty" i needed to see were Alley was so she dint read any of the comments!!!!!

AALLEY'S POV!!!!! 

so im eating lunch when my phone starts blowing up out of no were so i look and its on vine??? so i go on it and i just see  400 comments saying the rudest things in the world and i start to freak out so i leave jeffrey's house and go to my house my mom is there and i just run to my room in tears i get my razer and cut 8 times i start to get dizzy and i pass out.

JEFFREY'S POV!!!!! 

i cant find Alley and she left her phone her and i found out that all the girls that were on my page are now on heres i ran to her house as fast as i could and i run to her room  shes on the flower she cant stop bleeding i scream CALL 911 NOW!!!!!!!!!! MY BABY'S DIEING :( :( :( so they come and take her to the hospital and i go with her in tears i hold her hand and pray to god that she will live through this so we get there and they take her inside and they say i cant go in her room because they dont no if she will make it so i go home i cant sleep or eat or anything because im broken without Alley by myside so i make a vine of me crying and saying #prayformybaby and there was still hate but there was sweet comments to and it was trending then i get a call from the hospital saying????? 

please let me know if you like it  that way i no weather to make more or not!!!!