The taste of his lips

"Follow me." Potter said as they rose from their seats. They were among the last few students in the great hall. Draco's mind raced and his heart fluttered as we wondered where they were going and what they were doing. They walked in silence for a few minutes before climbing the stairs to the astronomy tower. Potter stopped at the window, peering out for a moment. The stars reflected in his eyes like tiny constellations. Draco could get lost in those eyes.

"Did you want to talk about something?" Draco asked.

"No." Potter said as he removed his glasses and tucked them away into the pocket of his robes.

"I want to try something." He continued, taking a step towards Draco, who could feel the shorter boy's breath on his neck.

"Try whatever you'd like." Draco said breathlessly.

Potter brought his hands up to Draco's face, his fingers slipping into the silky, white blonde hair. His eyes flicked up to Draco's before he closed the gap between their mouths. This kiss was much different than their first. Harry was alive under Draco's touch. His hands found their way down to where Draco's shirt was unbuttoned, tan, warm hands dragging against pale, cool skin.

Draco pulled Harry against him by the waist as he leaned sideways against the cold, stone wall. Malfoy reveled in the feeling of their bodies pressed together. Harry's lips parted as Draco cupped his face with one hand, stroking his neck with the other. His heart thumped as the kiss deepened, when suddenly Potter pulled away, directing the attention of his lips to Draco's pale jaw, which looked almost white in the moonlight. His mercury eyes rolled backwards as those warm lips pressed into his neck.

"Merlin..." He gasped as Potter found a particularly sensitive spot right below his ear, sucking softly on the previously untouched skin. Potter pulled away and took a step back. Draco's smokey eyes followed him, his lips still parted.

"Fuck, Malfoy. I could kiss you all night." He said, sounding as if he had just won a quidditch match at the last minute, triumphant, breathless and surprised

"Yeah?" Draco asked, grabbing Potter's wrist and planting a kiss right below the palm of his hand. He tightened his grip there.

"Do it." He finished, yanking Harry into his arms once more.

"Yes, sir." Potter said with a laugh, plucking another button from its place on Draco's shirt as he pressed his lips against the Slytherin's once again. He bit down on Potter's bottom lip, flicking his tongue across the spot to soothe it immediately after. He grinned against Harry's mouth at the sounds that he made. He pulled back, their lips almost brushing against one another as he looked at Potter's face. It was pink and flushed, his lips rosy from kissing.

"You're gorgeous." the raven haired boy whispered. Draco couldn't suppress his smile.

"You are." he replied before pressing his lips to Potter's throat. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i know this chapter was short, but more to come tomorrow! please comment and vote!