Reddit and Tumblr

A.N. This is some bullshit I mindlessly typed up on Discord once. Too lazy to revise, so pure shitpost. Maybe there's some metaphorical value to this.
-

Their tongues fought for dominance as if they were against authority. They were degenerate libtards who were pissing in the gene pool and were willing to spread their garbage chromosomes. Each of them said the magical consent word and suddenly, they went from fucking virgins to fucking. Tumblr proceeded to emit the sounds of an an-communist donkey, which made Reddit so ecstatic, it ironically caused him to feed the capitalist market by buying more needlessly expensive platinum awards.

"a-ah, g-gay furry herobrine says t-trans rights a-ah yes daddy" moaned Tumblr. While Reddit was enamored by those trans-inclusionary words, he was on the verge of quarantining her for mentioning anthropomorphic animals.

"Let's propose you're daddy's girl. Now that we've established that, let's say that you said a very naughty thing that was not very Minecraft wholesome Keanu Reeves 100. That being said, as your daddy, I have full right to quarantine you and even so far as to use my N-word pass." told Reddit.

"hhh a-ah yes quarantine me daddy. i said something that was not in accordance to your bias. daddy i need punishment for getting out of your echo chamber. oh yes daddy quarantine me karkat from homestuck" responded Tumblr. Little did Tumblr know, Reddit would get the embarrassingly niche reference and understand that she's implying the funny sex number 69 because the cancer sign is literally a sideways 69 what the actual fuck is up with that can I please talk to the CEO of astrology.

"Oh God. Oh fuck. I'm literally cooming." Reddit says before he pisses out trillions of unborn swimming white babies inside of Tumblr.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm your white cis het scum privilege now" screamed Tumblr, almost breaking her all-lowercase Billie Eyelash aesthetic talk, which didn't happen because fuck capitalization and capitalism.

They exchange some cheesy ass vanilla hentai 'I love you's' before Reddit exclaimed "If I could, I would give you gold award".

4chan, having recorded this entirely misfortunate incident, sold the footage on the dark web for 10 jillion bitcoin. On a positive note, he was at least able to afford a realistically rendered loli fleshlight.