Power

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠," He whispered," the one you should fear".
"Really?," I asked ," cause you wanna make me punch you in the face".
He scoffed," You're a brave one. Well we're heading to Sahara, so you gonna stay with us until we find it".
"Find what?" I askes, confused.
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀" He joked. The room was silent. He just stared into me eyes. I coughed," can i get up now?" I asked. "Oh. Of course" He said not breaking the eye contact. "Follow me" He said. "*Tut* no" i said will a disgust look on my face. "That's an order" He boomed. His eyes glinting with a fiery red. "Oh my god. Where are my manners! Of course i'll follow you" I said sarcastically. He grabbed onto my arm. "I wouldn't do that if i were you" He whispered into my ear. I bit my lip in anger, trying to contain my words. This man....

We walked out from the bedroom and onto the deck. The cold breeze brushed against my skin. "How long till we get there?" I asked Yunho. " 5 Days" He asnwered. My jaw dropped. 5 DAYS?! That's means 5 days with the fucking devil. I'm gonna cry.
Hongjoong laughed," that's means more times with me".
"I feel like God is handing me to hell" i scoffed. Everyone laughed.
"Guys the food is done!" Seonghwa shouted. We all walked to the dining room. It was surpisingly modern. Candles were lit up everywhere, the table was set, it literally looked like i was in a house. I sat down. Of course, Hongjoong sat at the end of the table. Mingi sat infront of me, and san and Yeosang sat beside me. We began eating. "Wow Seonghwa. This is the first proper meal i've eaten since i've left Italy" I said with a smile. "Thank you Y/n" He said, returning a warm smile. "A smile fits nicely on you" Mingi complimented me. I blushed," thank you" i said. "No problem" He said.
In the corner of my eye, i could see Hongjoong staring at me. I looked at hi raising an eyebrow ' do i have something on my face' i mouthed having his attention only. He just smirked and looked away. What fucking bitch. Dinner endes and everyone went to bed. But i went onto main deck and leaned against the rails, staring at the stars. I heard footsteps behind me, but i ignored it. The footsteps stopped. "What do you want Hongjoong?" I said, still looking at the stars. He chuckled and asked," How'd you know it was me?".
"Cause i could feel you staring at me you fucking creep" i said and turned around. He slowly started walking to me. Step after step, my heart rate was getting quicker. It was at the point that he was so close to me, the space between our bodies was the bare minimun of personal space. I gulped. He smirked. "Something about you , Miss. Y/n, makes an unusually charisma inside me." He purred. "𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽".
He leaned in on me. Our lips nearly touching. Until a faint splash was heard in the distance. "Shh" he said. We looked everywhere and saw a head coming out from the water. I couldn't quite make out who it was but all i could see was it's eyes. Pure white eyes. "Oh no" i said.
"Wooyoung?" Hongjoong said.
"No it's not Wooyoung." I said. "But it looks just like him" He said confused.
"It's a sea Wendigo" i explained.
"Of course" he said. It kept on calling out 'Hongjoong, i'm right here' but Wooyoung was on a mission and was arriving tomorrow.
We dashed into his office and locked the doors. We sat there in the dark. Breathing quietly, waiting for it to pass. But then we heard a slash. Shiingg.
We rushed outside and saw who killed it.
It was a person. Wearing a black hat, black mask, black clothes and chains.

"𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓"