Gargoyles

"𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜!" Me and Hongjoong parted bodies. "What was that?" Jongho said as he came rushing up deck.
"We dont know" both of us explained.
One by one everyone began to make their way onto main deck.
We looked everywhere to find out who made the bang but we couldn't find anything. "*𝙎𝙒𝙊𝙊𝙎𝙃*" I spun around and saw something staring at me from above. It had a ghastly face and what looked like it , wings?
It's eyes were pools of red. Like blood. "Y/n don't move," Yunho told me,"Don't break the eye contact".
Yunho slowly made his way to the top of the pillar. Slowly climbing up, the gargoyle wouldn't break eye contact.
Yunho became behind the object. With a 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘮 of his gun, the gargoyle dropped to the bottom of the ocean.
I could finally move, but i was pulled to the side of the deck and into the ocean. A long claw scratch along my leg. Blood poured out. I was definately going to die.
"Y/n!" The shouted. Hongjoong jumped in after me. I screamed in pain. He swan towards me and stabbed the gargoyle multipule of times. It finally let go out me. Hongjoong held onto me and swam us both to the top. We reached the surface. "SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME" The others pulled us to the deck. I screamed again in pain. They all picked me up and moved me to the medical room. My breathing was heavy. My leg was in a bad condition. Seonghwa got all the equiptment. "Bite onto this Y/n" Hongjoong gave me a wooden spoon. I bit onto it. Seonghwa cleansed the wound. Muffled screams were coming from my direction. Tears poured from my eyes. Hongjoong held tightly onto my arm. My vision got blury, then i passed out. I heard Hongjoong shout.

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹

My eyes slowly opened. I looked at my leg and saw it was all bandaged up. I shot up. The pain in my leg hurt but not as much as it did earlier.
I saw a crutch so i decided to take that to support me walking. I slowly walked out the room and when Hongjoong saw me he rushed towards me. The others werent here so i'd guess he'd open up. "You should rest" He told me.
"Hongjoong, we're arriving tomorrow. I need to get this leg working again to i can actually walk without this stupid, long wooden stick" I chuckled. He nodded his head in understandment ,"Atleast let me help you".
We made our way to top deck. Everyone came towards me. "You ok Y/n?" Yeosang asked. I nodded my head.
"I've prepared some pain killers and medicine. If you take that now, at lunch, dinner and before you go to sleep, your leg will be as good as new" Seonghwa told me. He passed me then. I had some and the taste was terrible, but i wanted to get better for tomorrow. I walked to the stool i'd always sit on and slowly sat down. Wind flowing throught my partly damp hair, a long sigh left me lips.
"You seem to have something on your mind" Yeosang asked.
"It's just....Hongjoong. When he's with me all alone he opens up but when he with me around you guys, he always acts cold towards me" i mumbled.
"That's just Hongjoong. Once he makes you his then he probably wouldn't stop hugging you" he joked and i chuckled.
It was time to take my 2nd pill. I put it in my mouth and swallowed some water with it. When Yeosang left, Hongjoong came towards me. "You doing ok" He asked. I nodded my head. He held my hand. "Y/n. I love you. You do know that right?" He said warmly. My cheeks got tinted with a light red. I smiled. "Yes" i said.
"So...will you be my-" he was cut off.
"Hongjoong can i talked to you?" San asked. "Not right now" hongjoong moaned. When San left, i asked Hongjoong, " what did you want to say?".
"Nothing" he said. I raised his chin.
"Of course i'll be your girlfriend" I said.
He looked at me with the sweetest eyes and giggled. "Now you're mine" he said, hugging me.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

Time for my 3rd pill. I did the routine and then walked outside. The wind hitting my skin. Someone backhugged me. "How are you my love" Hongjoong asked. "I'm doing just wonderful" i answered. He kissed me on the cheek. Hongjoong noticed i was getting a bit tired so he took me to his room to sleep. He fed me the last pill and layed with me. Soon, we slowly fell asleep.
𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

Peacful. Lovely. Calming. It was-

"𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒"