Portal To Hell

Its 9 pm now as me and my friends went into one of the most haunted, abandon house far from the city. And i, as a Camera girl holding my camcorder to get a good videos. We did this not only its fun but can at least make money on Youtube.

(Bf/n) just finish making a pentagram circle with weird looking symbol. We all stood at the circle while one of them holding camera to view.

"Ok, now the circle is set. Who wants to stand in the middle of it? " (Bf/n) ask with a smile on her/his face.

We started pointing each other refuse to cooperates this. For some reason i have a bad feeling about this.

"Felicia! Glad you be the volunteer! "

Sh$t! I get to be a main victim!

"Why me!? " i cried in frustration.

"Because your our favorite person. So we choose you without thinking! "

(B/n) word does not appeal me at all. Yet i get to be the victim. I walk on the circle as he/she start the incantations. They join hands together while i stand in the middle alone.

After he/she finish the incantation, we waited.... And...... Nothing happen.

"Oh well! Its official. Its fake. You can leave the circle now, Felicia. "

I sigh relief knowing my life is safe.

But my luck isn't good today.

Suddenly the circle pentagram glow red and suddenly i felt falling. My friends saw this tried to reach their hands to grab me.

But it was too late. I'm falling like Undertale style. I tried to call for help. But no one came.

I woke up feeling hurt my head. I look around to see not in the dark haunted house nor at night.

The world is red as i saw a huge pentagram on the dark clouded sky. I get up from the floor i lay just now and dusted myself from whatever dirt on me.

I'm somewhere in front of this huge Clock tower with some kind of countdown number.

It says 000 now.

I don't know what that means but i'm not gonna stick around here much longer.

Then i saw few creature like demons walking in this street making me dash towards the dark alley. If they see me a human in this Underworld i don't want to find out!

Luckily i have a sling bag with me that has everything what i needed right now.

A sketchbook, a charger, my laptop, and a scarf in case i got cold.

So i use my scarf to wrap half of my face and since I'm wearing a hoodie i covered my hair so no one knows I'm human.

Looking around to see the coast is clear. Immediately i walk away from the Clock Tower trying to find my way out of this Hell hole.

And my eyes look at the huge sign making me realize i was right.

Welcome to Hell!

Yup, I'm screwed.