Chapter 10

Haloooo!

echo... echo.... echo...

Nagtataka ba kayo bakit walang label?

Kasi sabog yung topic. Yes naka-draft siya kaso....... Magulo. Nakakatuwang nakakainis.... Nakakain-love. [DAW]

Kamusta ang NicNah couple? well. CUT MUNA natin yan. Mag- CyNice couple tayo!

Masaaayaaa akoooo kasi.... Parang... //SPOILER ALERT//

 Basahin niyo nangalang. (>v<)

Basta mamaya na yan kwento ko. :")

∞YaNi.

______________________________________________________

=flashback=

When we first met you fell in love with me in first sight... you gave me the first plant.

We were deeply in love..... Pure love innocent love.... you gave me the second plant..

The third one.... A plant that would last eternally forever... Until marriage.

Hannah Jeong.... My angel...Where are you?

My Angel?

 ************

(Hana POV)

“Yna… galaw pa. Move naturally” sita ko. “Mikki… ANO BA?! I SAID DANCE! TWIST and TURN! ANG KULIT MO!” yeap. ganyan ang gawain ko dito. I’m a teacher again a ballet teacher I teach ballet to younger students because I’m their senior. As a senior in ballet you need to teach to the young students. Sensya na ahhh… Tinatamad ako mag-special pulboron language ko ngayon. C’mon sisteret… sino bang tatamarin dito??? My whole body aches because of dancing tons of twists and turns.

I’ve been dancing for 11 years, I started when I was two. “Okay Hana….. Extend your legs…. The hands…. Very Good… Excellent!!” Yeah. While narrating I’m busy dancing.

I got eight different numbers and eight different dances. There’s an upcoming recital for ballet and dance which is going to happen at Sunday.

I’ve been dancing 32 times today… My feet are soooo painful. Tutu, Stay calm okay?

I got 10 students to teach. Some of them are pre-schoolers and toddlers some of them are grade-schoolers and same age as me…

Look who’s here…. Miss Sophia Yoon, only daughter of Yoon-Gang companies or YG companies for short.

I never liked her.

When I teach her she’s a drama queen. I mean she cries when she gets hurt a bit oooohhh!!! I think I need to burn her! V_V

If we’re going to fight by “amount of money” I’m gonna win. Cause’ my company is richer than her. BWAHAHAHA! >:D **EVIL LAUGH*

When she turns for once and she gets hurt a bit SHE CRIES IMMIDIETLY. I AM ANNOYED LIKE AMPH. SHE’S CRAZY. I DO NOT CRY FOR INGRONES OR LITTLE SRECHING IN MY BODY!!!

“Miss Sophia Yoon… Miss Hannah Jeong is here to teach you. In fact---“  I barged totheir little annoying talk.   “hi Sofie” I said sarcastic with a sarcastic smile.

“Oh… Hi hana.” she replied with a maldita tone and a who-do-you-think-you-are look. 

“Sophia Yoon! Miss Hannah is the correct term! She’s your teacher!” Miss Garcia corrects her! ^__^ and she’s maaad! to whom? SOPHIA.

“She’s the new enrolee for beginners. You handle beginners class and middle class right?” Miss Garcia asked.

“Yes. Madam I handle them that class.” I answered.