▪︎ 13 ▪︎ Beauty

Wow, it's been so long since I updated this book

Wow, it's been so long since I updated this book. I am so grateful for all the comments I received during the time I wasn't that active. I am still appalled by how much attention this book received even though I barely updated it.

I have a new schedule again. I decided to only prioritize Discovering Yourself first and once I get used to it, I will be adjusting my schedule. So for now, the only days I will upload in Wattpad are Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The rest of the days are off days and I will only be focusing on Discovering Yourself.

Also, in my community, CLNighters. We are still hiring new staff. Especially video editors,awards host, and social media managers. So if you want to be a part of the staff, you are free to do so. You must have a discord though, we don't just accept people, you must be good at what you do. Please check it out if you have the time.

If you also want to have a bit of an influence on the sequence of chapters, just comment on the future message board announcements I will have. I will now always put what kind of announcement it is before posting. So look out for "Discovering Yourself Announcement" in my message board for the future.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Beauty is a very controversial topic

Beauty is a very controversial topic. People have different opinions of this subject. It's normal to want to feel pretty, to look good in front of mirrors, to be able to attract the people around you.

However, beauty is more than the exterior, it's also have to do with your inner beauty and the way you express yourself. So, comment down below your thoughts on beauty and what you think about beauty standards.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎