▪︎ 12 ▪︎ Animals

Wow, it's been so long since I updated this book

Wow, it's been so long since I updated this book. I am so grateful for all the comments I received during the time I wasn't that active. I am still appalled by how much attention this book received even though I barely updated it.

I have decided to change some of the banners here, but the format still stays the same. When I do eventually run out of topics, I will be doing some games here as well.

Also, if you haven't seen the announcement on my message board (which you should, it will explain everything), I uploaded a new schedule that can also be found in my bio.

Discovering Yourself will be uploaded every Monday and Thursday. Also, I haven't been replying to comments lately and I am really sorry about that. Since I am also quite busy, I will be replying to your comments on my off days. So like Saturdays and Sundays.

By the way, you should totally follow CLNighters (yes, I will never stop promoting them). We are hiring so if you want to be a part of the staff, you are free to do so. You must have a discord though, we don't just accept people, you must be good at what you do.

More info of the community will be found if you visit their wp account or if you have seen my message board. This community has really helped me a lot and I never had this much fun in a long time. It's seriously the best community I have been in.

So, according to my announcement, was the only one who answered. So the order of the chapter for Chapter 12 -14 is Animals, then Beauty and then Jobs.

If you also want to have a bit of an influence on the sequence of chapters, just comment on the future message board announcements I will have. I will now always put what kind of announcement it is before posting. So look out for "Discovering Yourself Announcement" in my message board for the future.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

Ah, Animals, who doesn't love an animal

Ah, Animals, who doesn't love an animal. Animals are just interesting creatures that you really want to get to know. They can be on land, under the ocean or up high in the sky.