15.

S E R E N A P O V.

Today I decide i'm going back home to get the rest of my stuff. If hes there I will fight back if I have to I'm not scared anymore, okay i'm lying i'm so scared of him but sooner or later. i'm going to have to face him. I just can't run away from my problems. What did I do wrong to him to make him hate me that's the question that has been in my head for so long. I asked my sister if I can take her car, well i'm almost 18 in 8 months. I'm on my way to the house right now, all I have to do is be in a hurry and grab my shit and leave. I have practice for the play soon and I need to be there at 3:30 and its only 2:10. When I got to the house I unlock the car and grab my bag. When I got inside the house, I knew someone was here because I know the differences of the smell of the house. Its not the smell of beer its the smell of drugs but it doesn't smell that bad. While I was walking upstairs i hear my name call.

"Serena I know its you honey, please don't be scared. I'm getting help, I will be going to rehab. please baby. Mommy is getting help, just please forgive me."She says and begs for my forgiveness. 

"Why should I, I should know you're not lying to me huh. I can't even trust anyone as much because i'm scared they would lie right in front of my face."I was getting angry and annoyed being here.

"I'm not lying, I can even show you the paper. To show you i'm not lying."She tells me.

"Then show me them right now!" I say in anger because I didn't know if my mother was lying or not. She always a good liar about everything.

"Okay come here please."When she told me to come here I did, I saw the paper on the bed and grab it and read through it. She was right she was getting help that she needed. when I seen it I started to cry.

"Baby i'm gonna get the help I need to stop this. I'm hurting you and you're sister, I know your staying with you're sister and I think its best if you move in with her. I don't want you living here. i'm also leaving your father. Its not helping both of us baby."She tells me and brushes some of my hair behind my ear.

"Thank you."I tell her and give her a hug. Even though I didn't feel comfortable just yet but she needed it from realizing it was time to stop this and get help.

"You need to hurry before your father comes back and finds out you were here. He doesn't know where you're staying. I know you're staying at Nana's, you're sister told me. I called her and told her i'm getting help. I want to be in you're life and you're sister's and that granddaughter's of mine."She tells me while she cries a little.

"Mom you'll be the best grandmother and mother, I know it but I know your going to work hard to get help that you really need."I tell her and give a hug once again.

"You're so like me nena and I know your going to make that dreams of yours happen, truth me baby I know you want to be a singer. I'm proud of you finding something you love. That was mine dream too but you're father thought it was stupid and said it wasn't a career for me. He made do drugs and drink, then I ended up pregnant with you're brother."She tells me. I haven't thought him for so long, I don't remember the last time I visited his grave.

"Mom i'm already planning my dreams I'm almost there. Soon the world will know who i am."I tell her with a smile. I even saw myself with Harry for some reason. A future with him sounded amazing.

"I'm proud of you baby."She tells me. She looks at me wondering what was running in my head of mine.

"But there's something i'm scared of love. I'm scared to be hurt and find real love, i'm afraid he won't like me for me."I tell her with a frown, I had a very high insecure with myself or everything about me.

"You're sister told me about that boy. She told me he's a sweet boy and treats you just right. But I'm going to tell you is let you're heart decide on it's own, not the mind baby because nena you're mind is telling you the wrong answer nena."She tells me and hands my hand tightly in hers.

"Thank you. I better get going before he comes and tries to hurt me I love you."When I started to walk to my sisters car with my stuff. I look at my mother who's waving bye, I wave back as I got inside I buckled myself. I didn't put the keys in or anything I just then started to cry because everything around me is so fucked up and my life is shitty to leave in but i'm starting to learn from my mistakes and getting better at doing things on my own. Soon i'll be 18 and looking for a place to live on my own just before gradation is in ten months. I need to get my life straight if I want to have a career. I'm going to work hard to make it happen, and make it really happen. I need to play my piano like now. When I got home I went to my room where my grandparents had my piano I would play, when I was young.

When I Was Younger by Liz Lawrence

When I was younger

I told my mother

"I say, one day I'm gonna make you proud"

Now that I'm older

It's so much harder

To say those words out loud

You're growing taller A little smarter

And one day you're gonna leave home

Oh, will you look like your mother's father

Oh, when you are fully grown?

Ooh ooh oh oh oh oho ho...

When I was younger, I asked my father

"Why are we so human?"

Now that I'm older

I think I figured it out

We're just doing what we can

Oh ooh oh oh... Because I won't

I won't let you down

I won't let you

I won't let you down, oh now

I won't, I won't let you down

I won't let you, I won't let you, I won't, I won't let you down

When I was younger, I told my mother

"I say, one day I'm gonna make you proud"

When I finished the song, I decide to go get some water,. Suddenly I got a message from someone but I didn't know who texted me. I started reading the message over an over.

From: Unknown Number

You really think you can hide from me forever Rena xDaddy.

The glass that of water that I had in my hand suddenly dropped it. All you hear is shatter of the glass. no this can't be happening now I thought he didn't know where my Nana lives but hes following me everywhere I go. Holy shit he was following me when I was going on a date with Harry. I felt like someone was watching us that night but I thought it was just me but no it wasn't it just me it was him who was following me. He's been watching what I have doing or worse has been inside the house.

"What am I gonna do." i muttered and breath heavily, suddenly my body was starting to react from something. i knew what was happening, I just haven't felt this for so long. 

_

VOTE > COMMENT > SHARE.