Chapter 10

**At Altssia**

Ravus stood before a large area with a set of stairs and behind it all a beautiful looking building, the wedding day was soon arriving for both Lunafreya and Noctis. Though he slightly looked over his shoulder when an umbrella was held over his head a little bit...Ardyn.

"The wedding day arrives, but alas, without the bride. Of course, we've come for the Hydaeran and you've gone to such lengths to prepare." Ardyn says following the man when he walked away.
"Merely my duty," Ravus replied.
"Ah, but for an outsider to lead the imperial army must be a battle in and of itself. You have spoken to Lady Lunafreya?" Ardyn asks after making a snide remark.
"No," Ravus says looking towards the man.
"That obstinate secretary, standing in the way. While you rush to slay the Hydaeran for your poor sister's sake. I know the price of the covenant. But have you heard of the fate a singled out glaive will have? Or did your sister figure it out and tell you?" Ardyn explains.

                                                            **With The Guys And Fira**

On the boat, they all sat together and began to chat away, or even sightseeing...Fira on the other had stood off on the side of the boat and had leaned up on one of the walls of the boat looking out at the beautiful sight of the ocean before her.

"So you two haven't talked have you?" Gladio asked.
"No...anytime we try it's either too much or something or someone interrupts us." Noctis sighs.
"Well we could grab a hotel room for the night, that would allow you to speak with her," Ignis suggested.
"Why not now?" Prompto asked.
"I think they would like to be alone when they speak to one another, it is gonna be on how the feel and what they should do from here on out." Ignis disagreed.
"That much I hope we can," Noctis says.
"But first we must make sure Lady Lunafreya is safe," Ignis adds.
"Yeah." Noctis agrees.

The topic then went on how Luna had gotten the ring to which Fira entered the conversation stating as she helped the princess get out of the city it had been King Regis that gave it to her for safekeeping until Noctis arrived.

Later Fira revealed the true reason behind Ravus's new arm, the man had tried the ring on and demanded the powers of the former kings...he got lucky to only lose his arm and live to tell the tale...thus Fira decided to slowly explain everything she saw and experienced during the attack on the crown city.

The guys remained silent and could be seen frowning, she had gone through a lot and even pulled through from horrible injuries which no doubt might just leave scars though they did know Fira was one of those people who looked at them as proof of survival and to push forward no matter the horrors.

However, when Ignis spoke of a rumour on Ravus carrying King Regis's sword, Fira tried to rack her brain to remember anything at all...but all she remembered was that everything happened much so fast that she was more focused on trying to help the King escape but in the end failed...

When the topic got back on Ardyn...Fira sighed and shook her head as she crossed her arms.

Looks like now she could tell them what she knew of the man...

"Ardyn is not what we think he is, he's a man who is sly and only helps when it benefits him. How he became with the Empire is beyond me but what I do know is that he's close with the bastard behind everything...not to mention he seems to know a heck of a lot on where to go and just when to show up...so I don't think we should be expecting help from him anymore for safety reasons." Fira explains.
"Indeed we must watch what we say around that man. We do not know what he would do if we speak too much." Ignis agrees.
"Not to mention he seems to know something about you Fira...last time he said that you didn't know something of what fate awaits you," Gladio says.
"Makes me uncomfortable to think he knows something..." Fira shivers.