The TD Characters

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND IF YOU GET OFFENDED, THAT'S NOT MY FAULT. ALSO THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THINGS FROM OTHER FANDOMS....FEEL FREE TO, I DON'T KNOW SAY SOMETHING LIKE, YOU WATCH THAT SHOW TOO.

Wow, I'm surprised I haven't given my honest opinion on this characters, yet. Yeah I did the my favorite characters and shit, but like.....I didn't say much on the people. I plan on doing only the first generation, if you like this...comment and I'll do more parts.

Total Drama Generation One

     I will say how I feel personally about them, (if you get offended just shhhh) and later on I might do something fun...I don't know it's my book.

Alejandro- I know he isn't apart of the main cast, but he's still...like apart of it. Anyways...I liked Alejandro a lot. I like how he messed with girls, mostly Courtney and Bridgette...I don't know why. I love him in All-Stars, even though I hated All-Stars. I also love José, I do not know why.

Bridgette- I love her...I truly do. She still holds my favorite Island moment, when she screamed and kicked the squirrel during the facing your fears challenge. I can't say she's my favorite character as she's like a background character and doesn't do much after season one. I'm not gonna lie, her and Geoff were the main reasons I continued to watch season two after Heather got eliminated as I always fault that Season Two, was boring as hell. Now I will say this.....NO BODY HATES ON BRIDGETTE FOR CHEATING ON GEOFF!?!? Can someone explain that to me.

Cody- I never was the biggest Cody fan, mostly because he did nothing in season one. In season three, he pissed me off as if it wasn't for Sierra carrying him throughout the season, he wouldn't have lasted. Now does that mean I hate him...no I just don't care a lot about him...ya dig?

Courtney- Let me start out with this, I DON'T HATE COURTNEY. I just hate how much "hype" she gets. People say she deserved to win a season, and sure she could have...but think about this, she came to win....and got into boy drama. Like to me that's kinda pathetic. BEFORE EVERYONE ATTACKS ME, hear me out. I like Courtney's character development...as it actually made sense: get cheated out of season one....cheat your way back into season two. Season two, act insane and "abuse" your boyfriend, because you basically watched him flirt with a girl the whole time you were gone. Season three, get butt her that your pathetic boyfriend isn't in the game, but rise to the top anyways....and then then learn that your boyfriend cheats on you and go bad shit crazy again, and then fall in love with manipulator....UNDERSTANDABLE. And for season five.....well fuck season five, but yes girl get a boy that WILL RESPECT YOU, who gives a damn if it isn't the smartest. My opinion on her is, yes I find her a little annoying....but I don't hate her. Does she deserve the hate....depends on how you look at her.

DJ- I love you...that all I'm gonna say.

Duncan- see this how I feel about Duncan....I hate him....but I love him (not in that type of way) I greatly disliked his character in season one, because I found him annoying with Courtney (get mad all you want idc). The beginning of season two, I found him to absolutely hilarious along.....until Courtney came back. LOOOK I don't hate duncney, I just find the ship annoying, as it takes WAAAAAAAAY to much screentime. It's Total Drama not Total Duncney. In season three, I could call him one of my favorite characters, I honestly do not care if he cheated. I'm not saying it as a good thing I just found it to be exciting to watch. Season five.........he was great in the beginning......and by the ends weeeeeell.....FUCK SEASON FIVE. I will say this, I love the fact that they finally showed his sweet side, I'm not gonna lie.

Eva- I actually liked Eva, I found her very amusing.

Ezekiel- I liked how he always came back and tried his hardest.....but the Ezekiel joke, by season five was CLEARLY overdone....and I was done.