Coward

As I walk back to the building I think of what happened with my brother. Why would he do me like that? Is he brainwashed? I just need sometime to think about this. I walk through the dark hall of the building. I have this feeling someone is staring at me. I ignore it.

Suddenly, a group of three men attack me. They wore all black, black pants, black hoods, and even black masks and shoes. They pick me up by both feet and arms. I struggle and fight with them, but they were too strong. They ran towards the edge of the pit. Not the pit outside, the pit inside, the one more than three hundred feet below. No net. No guard to catch you when you fall. Only thing below there is death.

" Toss here over!" says one of the men. The voice sounded so familiar. I snatched his mask off and it was Rena's boyfriend, Will. He looked at me with astonishment. As if he were the one shocked. Suddenly I heard hard footsteps. It was Ron. He came faster than wind. He sicker every single one of the men in the face, even Will the coward. The laid on the concrete, grunting in pain. " Are you ok?" he asks me. " Yeah, I'm fine". He leads me to his room, where I stay the night to recover.

The next morning I wake up. Confused with a blunt memory, but still I couldn't forget what Will did last night. I look around the room and spot Ron across the room. He's shirtless with tattoos covering his back. He puts a white muscle shirt on and turns around. I hurry and put my head to act as if I just woke up.

"Are you ok?" he asks me. " Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I tell him, "Thank you." " No need to thank me", he assures me," I just couldn't let that happen, at least not to you." We made eye contact for a while. I sat up on the edge and put on my shoes. " I should um, I should go" I say with a trembling voice. He stands there in silence with that beautiful smirk. I walk out the room with his sweatshirt on.

I meet Rena in the cafeteria for lunch. I sit there having a conversation with her and Marcus until I feel someone tap my back. I turn around and it's him. It's Will. " I'm so so so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me." I stand out of my seat, with my eyes filled of tears. " You're a COWARD ! Don't ever come near me again or I'll kill you." I scream. He looks at me as if I'm the one who hurt him. He put this on himself. I throw my lunch away and  run to the bedroom.

Rena and Marcus follow me inside. We sit on the beds and I tell them everything that happened last night. " I can't believe he would do something like that" said Rena in shock. We turn our heads as we heard someone scream in the Pit. We run over there to see what's happened. A group of men are pulling up something from below with a rope. As soon as I get a glimpse, a wall of guilt blocks me. It was Will. He jumped and it's all my fault.