New Requests!

Yo!

This books means a lot to me since it contains the very first things I've written. It is also the first book that became garnered thousands of reads.

With that, I thought of doing a short return to making stories on here so I'll be accepting 5 requests!

Feel free to drop me a request in my dms.

Again, I'll only accept 5 requests. If there are more than five then I'll still accept it but I will have to write the first few before I get to those. For the old requests, I've decided to drop them since they were requested 1-2 years ago.

One more thing I'd like to say is that, the updates will be slow. It will most likely take months to make a story since I have priorities other than writing so if you're request is long, expect it to take a long while.

Another thing, I would like to say that I'm going to open this book to more than the former iz*one members.

You're free to request for members in Le Sserafim, IVE, and New Jeans.

My stories could range from fluffs to angsts. No smuts!

Make sure to format your request like the ones below!

•Hyewon-Angst-(Insert Plot here)
•Minji-Fluff-(Insert Plot here)
•Yunjin-Angst to Fluff-(Insert Plot here)
•Gaeul-Fluff to Angst-(Insert Plot here)

This isn't the best place to put this in but I'm grateful for all the reads, votes, comments on all of my books. Thank you for taking your time to read through my (lame) stories! Each read/vote/comment means a lot to me.

Lastly, I'll be taking out the unfinished stories I have on here. I won't unpublish all of them though.

- hyewoncutie