Chapter 17

Tzuyu's POV

Y/N started driving, followed by two of our vans behind with the members inside, and lastly Derek-oppa and Keith-oppa on the fourth car.

I connected my phone on the speaker and started playing music. The trip wasn't boring, since all we did was sing and dance through every song playing. In-between was a mixture of story-telling and laughs.

"So hear this. When we went on a mission near the Mount Everest, we had to camp in the middle of a snow storm."

"Jinjaro? Then it was really cold at that time!"

"Super cold. Funny thing is, we had a drone with us that time. Jackson turned it on and placed it inside his tent for its warmth. The next day, we had to solar-charge it and we were scolded by our General for using its battery overnight."

"Wait. That's not fair! They should have scolded Jackson-oppa instead of all of you!"

"Well that's how it works on us. Mistake of someone is a mistake for everyone."

"By the way. how is Jackson-oppa?"

"Still recovering. Gary called us a while ago that he woke up and is getting better. He'll probably be discharged after a week."

Few stories went on and we arrived at our destination. They parked first the cars and we all went out.

Of course, we were met by our fans waiting with banners, cameras and candybongs. But something different about this, we felt really secured.

Not that we don't feel secured all the time whenever we meet our fans. It's just Y/N-oppa is here, literally by my side, leading us through the crowd. With Derek-oppa and Keith-oppa guiding the other members with our managers.

We then arrived at the stage, with lots of our fans with gifts sitting in front of us. Cameras flashing at the front row, with our managers setting up the table and Y/N-oppa and his team roaming around.

I wonder how can I be much closer with Oppa?

Jihyo's POV

Meeting fans is one of our treasured moments. Receiving gifts and love from them is also one of it. But receiving love from Y/N is...

HOLD ON WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING ABOUT?!

I've always been thinking like this on the way here.

"And about your tone, sounds like you like him Tzuyu."

"Well... Yeah... What's wrong with that?"

I know Tzuyu! What's wrong with that? What's wrong with me? Why does that matter to me?

"Uhmm, Jihyo-ssi? Gwaenchana?"

I was startled when one of our fans asked me. Didn't noticed that we're already receiving gifts from each of them.

"Ah ne. Just a bit tired that's all. Thank you for coming tho." I smiled at our fan who's also smiling at me.

"Don't push yourself too hard Jihyo-ssi. We all know you're working hard for your members and for us." The fan said as he stood up and went to Chaeyoung who's beside me.

Even though I don't mind if nobody sees how hard I work, I'm still glad someone noticed it.

Greeting the next fan, I noticed someone looking straight at me. When I looked at him, he quickly looked away like nothing happened. Well, looks like he's just shy so I didn't mind it.

Everything would turn out fine right?

Y/N's POV

Never thought guarding some idols would be like this.