Chapter 19

4 days later...

Y/N's POV

Things started heating up after the incident at the fanmeet. First, JYP had to address the media about the attack. The media got some evidences about our team from some unknown sources, like how JYP hired a special forces team to guard the girl group 24/7, that's why the whole country knew about our job and our presence.

Second, our organization learned our mission about guarding TWICE. Clearly, they were disappointed since our mission is off-the-books and resources were being spent on this kind of op. Fortunately, they weren't that much disappointed to the point where there will be consequences. They said it's for good PR, so the U.N held a conference about our organization being available for safeguarding people who's being threatened.

Third, we got some intel from Blue Cap saying that Kingfish came back here in South Korea. With additional intel from our last operation, he was verified as the one responsible for the attacks and death threats on the girls. We don't why he's targeting them but the only thing we know, we have to protect the girls.

Fourth, me and Tzuyu started dating. She just confessed to me out of nowhere after the fanmeet incident. She started having feelings for me when we first met. I talked to Mina about it and she told me that I should accept her. Both her and Derek said the same thing. It was time for me to move on and to accept someone who'll make me happy.

2 days after our recent operation, me and Tzuyu went out on a date. It was hard to go out since paparazzis has been on us. The whole country knows about the threats, and we don't want the next headline to be a dating scandal between me and Tzuyu.

Me and Tzuyu are happy to be going out. Yes we go on our dates but doesn't seem to be one since we've been acting like a "client-bodyguard relationship" or something. In private, that's the time where Tzuyu clings onto me. She holds herself back from holding my hand or hugging me whenever we're in public, even just staring at me since this could lead to rumors.

Lately, schedules has been cancelled for security reasons. The girls have been spending their days here at the safehouse. Delta Team was also deployed as our backup. A big help since a 5-man team like us can't handle protecting 9 girls against a terrorist organization.

From the outside, it'll look like our safehouse is like a prison for the girls. Guards from JYP and operators from Delta roaming around the house and outside the gate, and a security checkpoint not far from the gate. But the girls are spending their time happily. Vlives, internet, foods and more. They got themselves busy even in the house.

Well, they're making themselves busy from thinking about the threats. That's why we're here to protect them.

Tzuyu's POV

I heard the curtain moved as the sunlight shined on my eyes, forcing me to wake up and whine.

"Urghh, who the fuck opened the curtains? I'm trying to sleep here." I said as I covered myself with my comforter.

"C'mon babe. Don't you want me to wake you up?"

I quickly opened my eyes as soon as I heard the familiar, manly, lovely voice. I pulled down my comforter to see Y/N smiling at me.

I smiled at the sight of my boyfriend waking me up, pulling him quickly to my bed as I hugged him tightly like a body pillow. I can hear him laughing while tapping my shoulders, but I didn't let go of him.

"I'm still sleepy babe. Give me 10 more minutes of hugging and I'll wake up." I said to him smiling while I close my eyes.

"Alright. 10 minutes and we're going down. It's almost noon." I heard Y/N muffled since I'm burying his whole face right now.

After what it seems like half an hour, I woke up to see Y/N sleeping soundly. I can't help myself but to giggle at the cute sight of my boyfriend sleeping. I reached out to my phone at the desk and quickly snapped a shot on Y/N.

With no luck on my side, the flash was on, woking up Y/N as he heard the snap sound. He quickly widen his eyes and grabbed my hand.

"Yah. What are you doing huh? That's clearly invading my privacy!" He tried to grab my phone but I quickly stood up from the bed and ran to the door. As I said, with no luck on my side, Y/N quickly caught onto me and pulled me back to my bed.

We both kept laughing as he tickled my sides. I quickly held his shoulders and turned him over, me now sitting on top of him. We quickly realize our positions as we both have our faces reddened.

I smiled at him and showered him with kisses all over his face. Hearing him laugh makes me already happy for an hour. Just seeing his smile makes me happy for the rest of the day. Just being by his side makes me happy forever.

"Alright now. Let's go down. It's already 12:40 in the afternoon." He then stood up from the bed and opened door, waiting for me to stand up and I did.

We both went down the stairs to see my unnies watching a movie with the others.

"Morning unnies!" they all looked at me and greeted me back. Me and Y/N went to the kitchen to eat our brunch. After eating, Y/N told me to go to the living room while he washes the dishes.

I went upstairs and heard a voice in the bathroom.

"I'm sorry boss but you have to give me more time. I promise I'll bring her to you."

I can't understand what it means since it's in english but I tried to remember it. I got surprised when someone called my name.

"Tzuyu?" I looked to the direction of the voice and saw Jihyo-unnie.

"Unnie! You surprised me jeez!" I forgot that I was near the bathroom and suddenly the bathroom door opened.

"Oh Tzuyu.." I looked to the door and saw Daniel-oppa with his phone on his hand, looking surprised as well.

"I-I umm, I need to go too oppa. Excuse me." Daniel-oppa went out as I quickly walked inside the bathroom and closed the door.

I don't why but I'm feeling scared right now. Even though I didn't understand what Daniel-oppa said, the feeling of hearing him say it with that tone scared me enough. But I'm still not sure what he meant so I can't just tell anyone about it. I might accused him wrongly.

I went out of the bathroom and walked straight to my room to see Y/N sitting on my bed with his phone. He looked up to me and smiled but went away quickly.

"Hey babe. You okay?" He went to me and cupped my cheeks.

"Huh? Ah yeah I'm okay." I held his hands, still on my cheeks.

"You sure? I'm here if you wanna talk okay?" I just nodded and walked to my bed.

Since we don't have anything to do, I grabbed my laptop and opened it. I looked at Y/N and tapped the space beside me. He then walked to me and sat beside me.

"So what do wanna watch next?" He asked me.

"Well, we already finished these 2 dramas so..." I scrolled down and picked another k-drama.

"This one."

All-day, me and Y/N just watched a drama since we don't have anything to do. And clearly it's not safe to go outside since we just got attacked like twice or thrice already?

After finishing another episode, I looked to Y/N who's now asleep beside me. I giggled at his cute sleeping face and turned off my laptop. I then opened the door and heard someone talking.

"Alright. I'll bring her to you by next week. It's hard to be alone with all of these guards. Look Jin Min, you better be keeping the deal at your end."

Suddenly it went quiet. I took a peek and saw Daniel-oppa going inside Jihyo's room. Now I'm really scared. I feel like something bad is gonna happen.

And who is Jin-Min?