Money

Sapphire snuggled closer to Unique. He hadn't slept this good in years but he knew he had to get up soon. It was going on 1pm, unique had cut his phone off so it wouldn't disturb Sapphire. He had broken her phone. He told her he would get her another one today but he wanted her number changed.
He rubbed her hard nipples. He was horny to say the least they both had went to bed naked as the morning sun.
He slid underneath the covers to take care of business. He kissed ever so lightly between her thighs. He licked her clit and nibbled on it.  Sapphire felt Unique blessing her with best head game she had ever had. She grabbed his head trying to make his tongue reach places it could never reach.
" unique baby mmmmmn"
" cum for me" he said before diving in again. She had came for him but Unique continued until she busted one more time. He slid in her while kissing her lips so she could taste her own juices.
" Unique" she moaned in his ear. He kissed and sucked on her neck leaving hickies all over.
He was slowly deep stroking and trying his hardest not to nut quick. He lifted her legs above her head going deeper.
She clawed his back, something he was getting use to having, was scratches all over his back. Unique pounded away while she moaned his name. Sapphire had came 5 times now and her orgasm was peaking.
Unique let her legs go and Sapphire wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms on his back. She started squirming underneath him. " baby I'm about to cum"
" me too ma"
Sapphire and Unique came at the same time. He kissed her before sliding out and pulling her to the shower. They sexed again and washed each other off.
He wrapped the towel around him before helping her out the shower and wiping the towel off her.
" I cut my phone off for your lil sexy ass got me missing money" she laughed while she brushed her teeth.
Unique grabbed his phone cutting it on before leave sapphire room and heading to his.
She smiled while doing her makeup and getting ready for tonight. The girls were going out.
"Ugh Unique baby" Lola jokes while walking into Sapphire's room.
" you heard us?" Sapphire gasped.
" no but his brothers was looking for him this morning and I figured he had to be in here with you because your door was locked"
" so we talk"
" bitch what since when"
" since last night and he gave me the best head this morning"
" oooohh you done snatched the biggest fish in the game suh"
" I don't see him in that light he is just Unique to me"
Lola knew eventually Sapphire would learn why Unique name held so much weight.

*
The guys were out checking on the storage underneath one of their clubs that was being rennovated.
Unique was on the phone trying to order a new phone on his account for Sapphire. He had already bought her a necklace with their initials US. He knew he had to make up for putting his hands on her and dissing her like he did.
" so after tonight change the days y'all make drops, idk these MIA cats like that but ik you Sean. You more like our brother than our cousin"
" I got you, unique man don't worry about it me and my boys on the shit ... you know that Daniel blood run deeper than mf." Sean was their cousin on their dad side. The two original Daniels brothers was Omär and Otis Daniels. Otis and Omär were both killed in a drug bust gone wrong. The truth was the detective that was after them turned crooked and ended up killing them both and stealing all their money and drugs.

 The truth was the detective that was after them turned crooked and ended up killing them both and stealing all their money and drugs