The Grass Not Always Greener

Paris had been sitting in the tub with Evette. She missed Tone terribly. Evette has made it clear that she didn't want to share Tone anymore. She would rather they just share her body.
Paris didn't care at first but she couldn't deny the sexual chemistry between her and Tone. She had followed Evette's rules except for the few times with Evette and once with Tone. She smiled thinking about Tone thugging her pussy out on the patio. He was everything.
Evette was looking at Paris with love in her eyes. She had felt inlove with Paris.
" I love you"
" I love you more" Paris kissed Evette.
Evette got out the tub she had promised Zola that she would find her a Jamaican cutie whether she wanted one or not.
Tone walked in to see Paris half sleep in the tub.
" what you tired for?"
Paris wanted to say from making love to Evette all morning but she remembered that her and Evette wasn't suppose to be sexing each other without Tone.
" that flight was long"
" just a few hours" Tone washed his face he had been in the bed sleep himself. He had made plans to go jet skiing with his homies later today.
" You want to join?" Paris was hoping he said yes she missed feeling him inside of her.
Tone was skeptical at first but he had just kissed Evette bye to spend the day with Zola.
" I don't that's a good look ma, I mean I just renewed my vows and Evette don't want us sexing each other anymore."
" so you keeping that promise?"
" yeah I am, I keep my word ma" Tone folded his arms. He couldn't fuck up shit with Evette again, not after last time.
" Guess you're the only one" Paris stood out tub giving tone a full view of her body.
"What does that suppose to mean" He said looking at Paris through the mirror.
She walked up to him and hugged him from the back, sliding his hands on her round fat ass.
" that means that I still fuck your wife with and without you, so come on thug out this pussy like you did last time, it belong to you too." She kissed his neck.
Tone knew this shit would Paris would go left but his manhood wouldn't let him move.
She slid her hands in his pants rubbing on his long thick dick.
" I want you Tone, and see how fast you rocked up for me? You want me too. Remember the night on the patio. We made love." She licked his spot in his neck making his dick jump. She had found all his spots fast.
He snatched her hands from out of his pants. He hadn't made love to her because he would never eat her out. Evette was doing foul shit, part of him wanted to walk away and confront Evette, but his manhood was saying give this little bitch what she asking for.
She kissed his neck again. " come on tone thug me out again"
" I can't" he tried to move out of her grasp and pull up his pants but she pushed him the tub catching him completely off guard.
" shawty you tripping" he was trying to get out of the tub but Paris had gotten on top of him and slid ride down his dick.
" mmmmnnn you want this so bad. I want you Tone"
She started rocking them making a wave in the tub.
Tone didn't put up a fight anymore. Her juicy pussy was gripping the fuck out of his dick, he tongued her down.
Smack! She moaned his name as he continue to leave his handprints on her ass.
" I love you Tone" Paris shouted as her orgasm reached its peak.
He kissed her lips.
They both smiled a knowing smile. Tone had put it on her, and Paris had done the same to him.
Paris started to wash him and herself as they continued to kiss each other.
*
Unbeknownst to them Evette has came back early, she had heard everything.  She couldn't be mad about them fucking behind her back because she was fucking Paris behind Tone's back. Evette was mad though because Paris had admitted to Tone that she love him, she was hoping Paris was just reaching her climax and not admitting her true feelings, for her fucking husband.
She eased from the bathroom door going to the sitting area in their hotel room.
Tone held Paris while he walked out the bathroom. 
" y'all having a good time I see" Evette crossed her arms.
Paris immediately jumped down from Tone's arms.
" nawl Paris you straight" Tone grabbed Paris pulling him into her grabbing her ass right infront of Evette.

" she straight?"
" yeah that's wha I said, you wanted this right? Us having fun with Paris, I mean you definitely been in between her legs so much that all I taste is pussy when I kiss you. So I decided imma slide up in her good ass pussy and get me some"
Truth was Tone didn't have plans on fucking Paris but she practically forced him and he didn't mind, her pussy was grade A.
" I don't want to share you Tone" she started crying. Normally Tone would give in to her tears but according to Paris her and Evette had never stop having sex on the side.
" but you don't want to share me either?"
" no" Evette said she didn't want them having sex with each other unless it was with her, she was selfish and she couldn't help it.
" it don't  fucking work like that Evette I ain't no damn toy I'm your husband, imma fuck the both of y'all when I get ready and that's final.Now come here" Tone raised his voice causing both the women to jump.
He kissed them both in the mouth and smack there ass. " fuck and let me watch"
He didn't give a fuck about Evette's nasty look she the one who open Pandora's box. Paris was hurt that Evette wanted to end their three way relationship ship, because that's what she trying to get at. Evette kissed Paris with ease trying to figure out how she could separate her two lovers and get things back to normal. She would never choose Paris over Tone, but she would never stop having sex with Paris. Paris needed to be her little secret again but how when all the cards was on the table.