Mind of A Maniac

Unique watched as one of his main lower level goons. Let Money and his crew in. Money was a funny guy, first the shit he pulled with Sapphire now fucking with Unique's paper. Unique knew that money was nothing more than a petty dope dealer not even close to be on unique level so he wonder when he got the guts to bust in Unique shit. This nigga think he just going to run in my shit and get away with it, Unique laughed a menacing laugh. His brothers watched him from a distance, sometimes it felt like Unique was two different people. Tone was convinced early on that Unique a split personality disorder, and that it was worse when they were kids.
" Look at this nigga Tone, stealing from me" Unique slammed his fist on his desk. He laughed harder as he watched Zay one of his little goons help Money put money and the bags. Money and Zay dapped each other up.
Unique realized that it's just wasn't Money punk ass. Somebody was in Miami fucking with his money and they were all connected. " call Sean see what information he got for me before I take this flight"
Unique walked up to the bar in his office pouring himself a shot of Hennessy. He needed to be in Sapphire she could relax him with ease. He was starting to get that nagging headache again.
" he said it was out of town niggas and that they told a nigga name Phase it was done."
Tone looked at Unique knowingly. Phase was the reason they life goals had gotten shattered and Unique told Phase he was a dead man.
" Imma kill that nigga with my bare hands" Tone said ask he threw the bottle of Hennessy. Phase was suppose to be in protective services custody, but it looks like he had been released from their protection.
" now that I think about it they do look alike Money and Phase." Tone said thinking about it in depth.
Unique looked at the men laughing they was either brothers or cousins but either way they were both dying.
" Two birds one stone" Unique poured himself another shot and passed one to Tone.
Flashback
" Terry man, something off about these deal man... let's just leave" Tone said to his brother. Unique looked at Terry for assurance he had set this deal with Phase up.
" Tone I told you Terry a standup guy this going to run smooth. We straight Unique."
Unique walked in after Terry, Tone followed his boys reluctantly.
As soon as they walked in guns were blazing.
" Terry?,Terry?" Unique said not realizing blood was coming from him too.
" Tone man!" Unique yelled.
Tone ran to his crew seeing the puddle of blood his crew laid in.
" Terry?" He shoved his brother. " Terry don't do this to me man I can't live without you. Please man Terry don't do this weekend what about Zola and TJ and she pregnant fight please"
" I love_" terry coughed up blood. " y'all, you gone to take care of my kids. And Tone_"
Terry eyes rolled to the back of his head.
" Terry" Tone shoved his brother again.
" I'm still the better twin" he laughed and closed his eyes leaving a smile on his face.
Tone and Terry were always in competition but it was just motivation. Tone cried and his brother chest. Unique lifted up.
" Tone man I can't feel my left leg" Unique looked at Tone. Tone ran Unique to the car and then he picked his brother up the best way he could and put him in the car.
" I told him this was a bad deal" Tone cried as he rushed to the hospital. Unique kept going in and out of consciousness.
" Unique don't you do this shit to me too please, I can't live without y'all don't you do this shit Unique" Tone slapped Unique.
" nigga I'm fine, don't hit me" Unique said while laughing. " Tone I can't feel my leg bruh"

Tone watched Unique switch back and forth between personalities. He had lost his brother, his other half, his twin. He prayed Unique came through this and wasn't handicapped.
Flashback OV
Tone could taste Phase's blood in his mouth.
" I got Money broke ass and please do me the pleasure of killing Phase." unique and tone took three shots a piece.
" but let's give these fools a month, and then we going to set the whole city on fire, Tone" Unique laughed again.
Tone watch Unique eyes go from brown to black. He never asked Unique about his mental illness. Tone noticed his other side only came out when it was time to kill someone.
2 Months Later*
Unique had grown his hair out into some braids.