shades and shadows

"...so, how does it feels like?"

"death...so much like death"

Friday 21, 12, 2012

(December , its was December)

'The last time i saw her,she wasn't the same. Her face wore a darker, much darker shade and she was more pale than usual. There wasn't much spark left in her, oh! How could I say none of it was left...that would be such an insult .

She was silent, much like an ache to me. Her shadows weren't following her anymore, the only thing she was scared all her life. And all of the years I've been with her, this was the first time her eyes weren't searching for me. Her fingertips were much colder, though her body was too. But with all these things enough to depress me, there was something which was still giving me life; her lips forming the most beautiful curve, and I can assure I once again fell for her, probably now for the last time instead. '

For a girl who was always less of love, and struggling to find more of it, the way she choose seems much easier.

And I remember all her life, she kept asking , how love feels like? And like a sad song on repeat I continued saying death. And now I wonder why choosing death seems so much satisfactory to her. She left, in a way I could have never imagined and now my heart keeps asking me why I ever said that word – death. Why I told love feels so much like death when it does not....love feels like her, the most beautiful and alive. Love feels like life... and I just wish she could now come back....

The way she was framing the smile, one could tell , this was the only things she wanted all her life; death.

The last time I saw her, she wasn't the same. The last time I saw her, her shades and shadows weren't following her. It was the last time I saw her, and then never after and never again...