Chapter 7

I changed my mind and now I can't decide who plays Aiden its between these two people. Now back to the story.

So yeah I lied when I said I didn't give Aiden a second thought. I actually stayed up all night thinking of him.I thought what if he was serious about caring about me. What if he asks me out what if this or what of that.He even manage to invade my dreams that kiss was magical it was just plain amazing I'm think I will ever forget it.Then again who would a sex god like that is hard to forget. Especially when one takes your first kiss but let's not talk about that. After I took a shower and got dressed I decided to walk to school. Once I had finally arrived at the front of the school I was about to walk in when I was pulled behind the building.

Before I could react their lips were on my mine I tried to fight it before I melted into it I felt their tongue slide across my bottom lip asking to be let in. For some reason I don't what one made me do it I have to say I think this kiss was better then my first. Eventually we had to pull away for breath when I did I couldn't believe my eyes there in front of my eyes was Aiden. Before I could open my mouth to speak he gave me a kiss on the cheek and said have a good day. I mean what the fuck this is the second time he has kissed me then left me standing around looking like a idiot. This time I promise I won't give him a second thought.

Ok I lied to you again he's just so HOT!!!!!