Chapter 11

Harry

After a day that was rather relaxed compared to the previous rush, just as we were about to decided what to have for dinner, Twiggy (A name thought of by Ron) came flying in. He was the Weasley's new owl, and was an extremely well-ranked breed; one of the fastest to deliver letters, and able to take longer journeys than most.

Anyway, me and Ginny opened the letter attatched, to find out that we were being called for at the Burrow, and that we'd be eating there. I shrugged, and looked at Ginny.

"Looks like food's sorted then."

"Yeah. Wonder what it's about though."

"Eh. I dunno. I guess we'll find out. Shall we leave in say-" I checked my watch "-fifteen, twenty minutes?"

"Harry, since when has it taken you twenty minutes to get ready?"

"I was thinking more about you, but okay then, ten it is."

"So you take ten then?"

"No way. Honestly Gin. For many, it takes hours to look as sexy as moi, but I'm just naturally beautiful."

Ginny

With that, he sashayed away. He's more feminine that Angelina. And I'm engaged to him. Then he just walked back in.

"I'm just kidding. It doesn't actually take me like ten minutes to get ready, but I thought you'd still want a bit more time." Cue the walk back out.

Woah. That man is a nightmare, honestly. Handsome, but a bloody idiot none the less.

"Times ticking!" He called from upstairs.

"Shoot!" I muttered to myself.

With that, I hurried up the old, rickety, shrunken-beheaded-house-elf-heads-lining-the-walls stairs. I found my bedroom, and opened my wardrobe.

Luckily for me, I had devised a scheme, and section of the wardrobe for "Emergency Burrow Meetings". There was a casual part of it, a smart part, classy part, and smart casual for when it was unspecified - like today.

I took out an outfit from the "smart casual" bit, and put it on, before applying a touch of makeup. I only put on some foundation, eyeliner, and lisptick, so it didn't take too long.

Leaving me waiting for Harry… Again.

"HARRY!" I called up the stairs, "WE'VE GOTTA GET-"

"Back to Hogwarts, I gotta get back to schoool. I gotta myself to Hogwarts, where everybody thinks I'm cooool." He sang, as he apparated next to me.

"Where d'you get that one from?"

"A fan-made musical by Starkid. Called AVPM." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Harry. Where would you find something like that??"

He dipped down his head in a shameful manner.

"The internet?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"Oh dear Merlin's boxers, do I even want to kno-" I cut myself off, and raised a hand. "Don't you even dare begin to sing the Arctic Monkeys again. Remember how last time we had to pay for old Miss Fernborough's new hearing aid? Because you broke the other one."

"I apologised-"

"And she moved house."

"Well to be fair, I didn't mean to-"

"Do you think McGonagall meant to take four stunning spells when the toad was around? That she or ordered Umbitch and her minions to attack her?"

"Well no, but-"