•2• Oppa's Noona?

I was crying in the bath room stall until I heard someone come in. I covered my mouth, muffling the noises. "Oh god. Did you hear?", a female voice started talking. "What?", another's chimed in. "Jungguk got attacked by a Koreaboo.", KOREABOO? WHO? I'LL KILL THEM FOR ATTACKING MY OPPA.

"I was attacked by one too. The same girl as Jungguk!"

"What?! No way!"

I couldn't differ the voices but one sounded a bit more rough than the others so I went by that.

"Yes way!", the rougher voice protested.

BABO SASAENG I WILL GET THEM! I was completely enraged. I was about to push open the door when I heard them continue.

"I think their name is Karen or something, I don't know."

M-mwo? It's n-not m-me, is it? Ani. There are plenty of Karens at this school

"I knew it was her! Okay Jennie, see you after class!"

E-eonni-ah?!

My sobbing grew harder and now the tears wouldn't stop. As soon as I heard them leave, I scream and opened the bathroom stall. "AISH EONNI! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU, YOU-YOU....YOU GAE-S*E!", I screamed at the mirror. My vision was blurred due to the tears glistening over my eyes.

I turned to my side and saw a figure walk in with a jaw hanging loose. I made out who it was and realized it was Eonni!

"I-", she started but stopped herself and dallyeo out.

"WAE EONNI!"