Bits of the past coming to light

Sonic was now sitting up and leaning against Knuckles as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes

Knuckles' POV

I could feel Sonic's warm body leaning against mine as a subtle way of seeking comfort, and I understand why cause honestly it's amazing that he hasn't broken from all that he's seen and been through so I grab his hand and give it a squeeze out of the others sight
"Your wrong on that one Shadow, we're not talking about Eggman but his father" I started for Sonic to end his voice chilling as ice "Julian Robotnik a man who terrorized Mobians for the fun of it in his 13 year rule reign of tyranny"
I sigh "I don't know too much of the war except for the last year of it cause no one had found or been on my island since before the war started, however I helped Sonic finish the war however I still wasn't very much apart of it" I chuckle before I look at Sonic "one thing still holds true when I first met Sonic I tried to kill him, well him an his siblings, I got tricked by Robotnik's bounty hunters"
Sonic's eyes lit up as a smile cracked on his face "oh yeah! Sleet and Dingo those to were quite fun to mess with"
Tails stopped them and asked "wait what do you mean and his siblings, I thought I was your only sibling Sonic"

Sonic's POV

"Ah... No your not I'm actually a triplet, funny thing is I only knew about this after I turned 13"
My ears perked up hearing Shadow groan to Rouge "great there's 3 of him now like one wasn't enough" Rouge smiled at Shadow's misery
Even though that was happening I focused to the question Silver asked "Why didn't you know about them until you were 13 and where are they now"
Knuckles squeeze my hand and we shared a glance, him asking me if I really wanted to share this
I give a small nod back Knux's is the best fiance I could ask for being my support tower, I can share this is because he's here with me
" Well when the war started my mother had to separate us because of a prophecy they would end the war

Triplets born
The throne awaits
A seer warns of a deadly fate
Give up your children
Separate
Bide your time
Lie in wait

So my mother separated us till it was time for us to meet again and form the Council of Four"
I leaned more into Knuckles "My sister grew up in an aristocrat family, she's the oldest of us 3, and while my older brother was supposed to live with a family in the city he ended but growing up as a street thief, a good one at that... as for me well,"
I grip Knuckles had tighter "I grew up with a family in a forest until I was 3 the Robotnik took my family, robotized them and burned our home down, at the time I thought my foster parents were died in the fire" a few tears started to swim in Sonic's eyes as he remembers what actually happened to his foster parents after they were robotized "and I lived with my Uncle Chuck and became the resistance's secret weapon, only a few knew the weapon in question was me and as for where my sibs are now well I guess they're with Mom"
Rouge then asked "you guess?"
Knux's luckily answered for me because if I did me voice would probably be a bit wobbly "We haven't seen them in a little over 10, 11 years or so"