Helluva Goodtime (Chapter 2)

"Okay so now that we've gotten that all under control let's get back to business. Loona you doing alright?"
Somewhere, residing in hell was a business called The Immediate Murder Professionals. An infamous business that did their service VERY well and were high in demand. Standing in front of a white board was a semi-tall, spindly blue demon, adorned with white splotches across his skin. Across him was an oval table where several of his most entrusted employees sat. Loona, a lightly golden retriever who was currently fixing her injuries after local Sir Penny and the Egg Men had captured her, mainly due to Penny wanting a puppy. Across from her sat Moxxie and Millie, a bickering couple that somehow were married, constantly arguing with each other over mundane things.
"I'm fine, dad!" Loona said giving him a thumbs-up.
"Good, Good, now I just wanted to congratulate everyone on a job well-done! Our business as been booming as of lately and I do NOT intend to let it stop!" Blitzø announced, slamming his fist onto the table. Millie rolled her eyes at the taller demon, audibly groaning, which set Moxxie off.
"Could you just for once pretend to be interested in these meetings instead of being a big bitch?!" He complained.
"It's the same spiel every time Mox, he compliments us then he bitches at us. It's the same shit over and over again! Why bother!" Millie retorted back.
"No he bitches at YOU. WE do just fine and would do better if your lazy ass actually contributed once in a while!"
"Oh fuck off Moxxie! Eat a bag of dicks, why don't ya!"
"God I hate this fucking company...." Blitzø muttered to himself, rubbing his temples.
"Okay." He took a deep breath before turning to Loona.
"Great job last week Loons, as always!" Loona wagged her tail happily, recounting the good work she did despite it feeling like she didn't.

"Hey guys I shot the lady! I got our target! Wasn't that great?!" Loona cried before realizing she was being ignored.
"Guys...?"
"Oh yeah, so cool, wow, amazing." Millie mumbled whilst looking at her phone.
"Uh-huh. You did good Loona." Murmured Moxxie who was also playing on his phone.
"...uh Dad?" Loona called out, only to see Blitzø talking on his phone to his feathery boyfriend. "Yeah Sunday sounds good, don't really got plans that day besides a little quickies, ya know?"
Loona sighed sadly.

"Shit, what day is it today?" Blitzø suddenly called out.
"Sunday?" Millie answered.
"FUCK! Okay meeting's over! Gotta run!" The spindly demon shouted before rushing out the room.
Loona groaned to herself and made her way to the kitchen in search of her tuna salad in the fridge, only to find it was missing.
"Uh....did someone take my tuna sala-" before she could finish, standing before her was Moxxie, frozen in place with her salad in one hand and a spork in the other. Both were staring at each other intently before the imp decided to speak up.
"In my defense, I didn't realize it was yours...."
"What are y'all goin' on about now? Ooo, tuna salad!" Millie came barging in, taking the salad from Moxxie and helping herself to it.
"I'll just see if Dad has any leftover money so I can buy myself some food...." Loona said before making her way to Blitzø's office.
Before she could place her hand on the door handle, the door flung open violently, revealing a tall, lanky, bird demon. Both stared at each other for a moment before Stolas muttering out an apologetic "I'm sorry I fucked your dad" and leaving in a hurry. Loona stood there dumbfounded. She should've expected this, really, but somehow she managed to still be surprised every time.
"I'll come back later......I think I just lost my appetite...."

Nighttime had fallen for Hell, but many were still out and about. One of many happened to be a small, blue imp with white hair, sniffling and crying to himself in his room.
Millie looked at her husband from behind the doorframe, feeling very uncomfortable. She decided to walk in and try to make light of the situation.
"Quit yer crocodile tears you big baby and come watch The Small Bang Theory with me!" The sniffling continued. Millie bit her lip in concern.
"Hey uh....what's up..?" She asked.
"Like you'd care." Spat out Moxxie, infuriating Millie.
"Well obviously I care enough for your dumbass if I am willin' to ask ya about it!" She yelled.
Moxxie only stayed silent, elevating her nerves.
It took several minutes before Moxxie had the courage to finally ask his wife a very important question.
"Why are we still together?" He asked, tears filling up his vision.
Millie was taken aback by this.
"B-Because we love each other...." she futilely responded.
"Do we actually love each other! All we do is argue! What happened to those times when we were ACTUALLY in love? What happened to us?!" He cried.
The female imp stood there baffled. Despite everything she still loved him dearly, she just had a very hard time expressing it.
Suddenly she got an idea.
Rushing to her closet she pulled out a small worn-out guitar and sat herself next to Moxxie.
With a strum, she sang.
"Oh what a thrill when the crimson starts to spill~ and my Moxxie goes in for the kill." She smiled happily at him, leaning in closer to him. Moxxie is silent, but no longer crying.
"He takes away my breath, he's the angel of death for me, oh Moxxie~" Moxxie looks at her, lightly smiling, and begins to sing along with her. They both intertwine each other's tails, holding onto one another, singing and dancing the night away.
"Of all the ifs in hell it's for him that I fell, Oh Moxxie~"
After that they had some murderous fun that lasted until morning.

(This one is a short one and I do apologize for that)