Chapter 3 - Dance Till You Can't No More!

Disclaimer: There is a tiny bit of mature content in this chapter.

Morning has finally awaken for Ash and our heroes. The sunny, cloudy weather blinded our hero's for just a second until the blindness came to a halt. They all take a big, long stretch and look across the horizon in which gives them strength and calmness. Once they complete their meditation, Ash, Pikachu, Go and their Pokémon open their bags for their breakfast the professor gave in Galar. It was malsadas, one of their favourites. They were just about to eat it, but...

"Come back here!" shouts Go, chasing after a flock of Pidgey's that had taken the malsadas, "You will pay for this!"

"No worries," Ash replies, "I got this."

"Go, Greninja!"

"Alright, I'll help out too!" Go says and throws out his pokéball. Scorbunny comes out. (Whoops I didn't add any parts about him, sorry guys -_-)

Ash's Pokédex starts to move in his bag.

"Greninja has no disadvantages or advantages, but Scorbunny has a big Advantage!"

"Alright!" Go smiles, "First move always wins."

"Use Ember!"

Scorbunny produces a big fire of flames which hit most of the pidgey's, which ran away, but two of them remained standing.

"Greninja, use Water Shuriken....... But maybe not too much, do it as soft as you can so that you can make the pidgey's run away." Ash softly commands.

Greninja effortlessly uses Water Shuriken and all of them run away, dropping the malsadas on the wet, green grass.

"Now what are we going to eat!?" Go asks in disappointment, "I was looking forward to eating those tasty, yummy, malsadas...."

"Good thing I had kept some extra Poképuffs I had gotten from the Poképuff store!" Ash sighs in relief, "You were about to eat them all."

"But they were so good....."

"Anyways, shall we start eating or what?" Ash asks as he opens his bag, searching for the Poképuffs.

"Good idea, I'm surely starving after battling those flock of pidgey's!"

"Also make sure you don't give it to any wild Pokémon roaming around here, I remember there was a group of spearow's who took tons of food from a festival."

They both giggle as they grab the red, blue, yellow and green poképuffs and started munching on them as if they haven't eaten for years.

It is 5:50 pm, and it is almost time for the 3rd annual Pokémon Showcase to begin its debut. Go enters the showcase with his poképhone (or whatever rotom turned into), ready to film the action. Meanwhile, Ash is just about to enter the stadium. He is ready to enter, until a reporter comes to him and stops him midway from entering the stadium. Ash is genuinely shocked because since he was in Alola, he hasn't been stopped by reporters, but this time he really was.

"So you're the Alola League winner?" the reporter asks him.

"Yeah." Ash almost blushed by the question, but he remained serious and smiled.

"And you were the Runner-Up in the Kalos League?" the reporter asked another question.

"Yeah, against Alain, I think." Ash answers unconfidently.

Inside of Ash, another bell rang. Another reference to Kalos. He is indeed smiling inside, as he knew someone he knew was in that stadium. He had to get there, and he had to in 5 minutes. He was ready to find out the truth, but what was he missing?

"How do you feel winning the Alola le-"

"Sorry, got to go!" Ash days as he hurries to the stadium, running with his red sneakers.

He then heads to the Pokémon Center, heals his Pokémon, hears the dreadful "We hope to see you again!" by Nurse Joy (or one of them). He stumbles upon an old lady and helps collect her groceries for her. He then gets into the stadium, but he doesn't see Go. After a few seconds, he sees a glimpse of Go and sits right next to him. He catches a sigh of relief as he sits on the seat next to him.

"Where were you?" Go asked Ash in concern, "I thought you were missing!"

Ash looks up at Go and says nervously.

"Well, I healed up my Pokémon after a reporter came and interviewed me. Then I stumbled upon a old woman.... and yeah it was pretty bad, you shouldn't have seen it."

"Oh no wonder you are always so late....... I have never seen you come early at all!"

"Shut up......"

"Welcome everybody, to our third annual Pokémon...... Showcase!" The same guy from Kalos with Clef Key. (I think that's how you spell it)

The crowd instantly goes WILD. Nobody has ever witnessed such a crowd. Probably more than 10 thousand people were watching, and maybe 1 million people watching it from T.V. Everyone in the crowd and at home are feeling very pumped because there was a star on the Pokémon Showcase..... that everyone wanted to see the most.

"Same rules. You can vote from home with your cast to select the winning candidate, the performer with the most votes wins and moves on to the quarterfinals!"

Everyone again feels the energy caused by the cheering. People are clapping and they knew, that it was time for that someone to shine on the spotlight, and soon...

Almost all of the performers had gone, but there was one left. The one who was stubborn at first, and left her mother on ryhorn racing just to become what she wanted, a Pokémon performer, just because of one person who motivated her into finding her strengths. The one Pokémon with the broken stick that she used to have but has gotten fixed and how it got back up after a devastating fall during the Kalos Showcase, the panda Pokémon who has finally gotten along with the fox Pokémon and finally, the eeveeloution who has been fighting by her side. Since it was dancing and frolicking in the grassy fields, it has danced and battled by her side whenever she needed help. They were ready for one of their amazing performances of all time. This trainer learnt how to give a smile on everyone's face, just like Aria, the former Kalos Queen, she is ready to brace the unknown.

This was the chance.

For the hero to rise.

Authors Notes: Going Well, about 1000 words! You would probably know what would happen next, or who it is, but I may not be uploading as often because of homework. I sincerely apologize if I don't upload a part for y'all. Thank you all for your understanding. 🙏🙏🙏

-AdiebTheAmourshipper