Chapter 1 - Waiting and Waiting

Chapter finished: February 17th, 2020 (Family Day, which was the perfect time for me to finish a chapter.)
Now onto the story!

One Pokémon year passes (20 years) after Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne fall in love and get their first kiss, but seems like nobody can remember them. Since when Ash left for Alola and the Galar Region, he has gone oblivious with most of his friends except for Misty and Brock as always. But as Ash leaves for the Kanto Region on the Airplane, he realizes that something is wrong, something is wrong with him. His Pikachu still hasn't evolved into a Riachu. But that wasn't the main concern, the concern was a someone, and someone who has cared for him the most out of every companion he has met, but he had forgotten about that someone....

Ash and Pikachu go on the plane to Galar, with his dream obviously becoming a Pokémon Master even though Ash won the Alola League with a bit of luck. He then arrives at Kanto and meets a boy named Go, who's goal is to catch all the Pokémon in the Pokédex. They then travel to the Galar Region being somewhat researchers, but little did they know that they weren't just going to research, battle and catch all of the Pokémon on the Pokédex, a new chapter was going to begin for Ash.

Ash and Go had met many new legendary Pokémon and both of them were annoying at times, but they managed to keep their relationship and continue on their Journey. They have been giving the professor some good progress and the Professer decided to take them to Hoenn, and both of them were excited. Ash, Go and their Pokémon make their way to the airport and takes the plane to Hoenn.

As they get out of the Airport and into the open, fresh air. Ash and Pikachu smile at each other and look at Go, who is also smiling at them. They knew this was a time of change, and this change would be massive to not just Ash, but for both of them equally.

"Wow!" Go exclaims, "My face changed for the better!"

Ash nodded and said, "It happens every time you travel to a different region, sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad."

"But you shouldn't go to Alola, because most people's faces looked pretty bad, especially my face."

Go laughed and fell to the ground, dying of laughter. He then gets up from the ground, "You looked ugly?? Well I think I will look better than you everywhere I go!"

Ash looks at Pikachu, "Pikachu, use Thunderbolt."

Pikachu gives Go an electrifying zap and makes Go fall to the ground again.

"Well... *zap*" Go says in exhaustion, "forget about what I just said. *zap*"

Ash and Go later on starts walking together. Even after 10 minutes of being in Hoenn, Ash already feels the nostalgia from when he was in Hoenn. He looks at a poster. It said, "3rd ever Pokémon Showcase starting tomorrow at 6:00pm, bring your friends and family on the grand night!"

Ash looks at the poster and gets him thinking about someone... but he forgets again because he's so oblivious. But he still decides to go anyway because it sounded fun. He goes and tells Go about the Pokémon Showcase and they both agree to go there. They continue walking and they kept talking as usual.

"Ash, have you been to Hoenn before??" Go questioned.

"Yeah," Ash replied, "This was where I first got off when I arrived."

"It was tons of fun when I arrived and met some of my older companions, but I had forgotten about them because it has been a long time since I saw them, except for Brock."

"Who is Brock?" Go asked in curiosity.

Ash continues.

"So Brock was another long time friend since when I first started as a Pokémon Trainer. He was hilarious, helpful, responsible, mature and loved to help cook. He was also attracted to many girls, but he failed pretty hard."

"One of my favourite things he said was "I'll just use this frying pan as a drying pan!"" Ash added.

"Wow, he sure must be very fun and a hilarious friend!" Go replies with excitement.

Ash nodded. It was true, but there was 2 other people that he liked, Misty and someone else.

If only that someone else came for him......

End of Part 1

Author's Notes:
This is my first story and chapter I created on Wattpad! I have so many ideas for this book, so get prepared for some more fun that will be awaiting soon! Might write 20-30 chapters depending on if I have time to do it, but otherwise I think I'm doing a good job.
- AdiebTheAmourshipper
(P.S I will post at least twice or 3 times a week so you don't miss out!)
Please share and give comments for feedback and how I can make this series better!