Chapter 3

Bucky's pov

I opened my eyes, yawning. I sat up, rubbing my eyes to clear the sleep. I looked to the side where Eir was still fast asleep, hair scattered about her head and mouth agape with a light snore. I turned away. Why was she cute sleeping like that? I shifted slightly, trying to get out of bed without disturbing Eir. No luck. She shot up from the bed, jumping onto her feet and bouncing happily on her feet, eyes searching the room before landing on me.
"Hey. What are you doing in my room?" she asked.
"This is my room" I explained to her.
"What am I doing in your room?" she corrected herself, eyes focused on me.
"You needed somewhere to sleep" I reminded her. She ran over to where I'd folded her clothes and just pulled the shirt I had given her off, not even hesitating. Heat rose to my face and I quickly tried to cover my eyes.
"Could you please stop doing that?" I asked.
"Doing what?" she asked.
"Taking off your clothes in front of me without hesitation" I explained.
"I don't see what's wrong with it. Uncle Thor has taken his shirt in front of people" she explained.
"Thor's a guy. It's different" I stated. How did she not know that. I lowered my fingers and found her pouting down at her trousers as she tried to clip the button.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked. She looked at me.
"Oh. I think I need new trousers. I've not gotten a new size in over 100 years and I think I might have grown a bit more since then" she explained. I got up, walking over. I took a deep breath before trying to fasten the button. She wasn't joking. She was a very slim person, very much like her dad but these trousers were quite small for her. I went through my drawers and found a pair of black trousers that I owned which I barely wore. I offered them to her. She took them, removing her trousers and put those ones on. They were a bit big for her. I got a belt and used that to keep them up.
"That should work until you can get new trousers". She smiled at me. She threw on her long coat which reached her knees before picking up her choker, not putting it on, just fiddling with it. I took it from her and put it on. I helped her with her earring and her bracelet. She continuously fiddled with the earring but didn't seem to really notice that she was doing it. My door then slammed open. Loki was standing there, looking relatively mad. He walked over to me, practically in my face.
"What are you doing with my daughter?!" he snapped, eyes glowing with anger.
"I wasn't doing anything. She wouldn't go to sleep and I had no idea where you were" I defended.
"Dad!" Eir yelled even though she was right next to both of us. He turned to look at her, gaze softening.
"Can we go to the tailor? I need new trousers" she explained like her dad hadn't just burst into the room in an anger fit.
"Alright. That's reasonable" he agreed, no longer paying me mind.
"Can Bucky come? Please" she begged. And of course she'd have to remind him that I was here. He looked at me, lip rising slightly before turning back to her with a smile.
"No problem Eir. He can come. He can show us where to go" he agreed.
"Yes!" Eir cheered, jumping up and down. She quickly put her boots on and ran over to my door.
"Let's go. Let's go" she cheered.
"I'm not even dressed yet" I objected. Her face fell but she waited. Since I wasn't going to change infront of either of them, I went into the bathroom to change. I put on casual clothes and walked out. Both of them were waiting. I sighed but took the lead.