Part 1 (Ruby x M!Reader)

A/N: Here's the following keys in the Key Directory for the Male Reader Insert version of my RWBY special:

Y/N = Your Name

N/N = Nickname

L/N = Last Name

M/N = Mom's Name

F/C = Favorite Color

S/F/C = Second Favorite Color

F/DR/G = Favorite Dance Rhythm Game (It can be any dance rhythm game that you know/like as your favorite dance rhythm game to play. Like maybe Dance Central, or even Just Dance.)

Square Brackets [] = Whispering

Curly Brackets {} = Thinking

----------------------------------------

Today is the day of the year where couples get to celebrate it and their love for one another: Valentine's Day. Love fills into the atmosphere all over Remnant. It's now the chance for singles who wanted to enter a romantic relationship to confess their crushes. As for those who are currently dating, couples already have plans for whatever they like to do, some of them are more romantic and very special, others include that one moment where the boyfriend takes his relationship with his girlfriend to the next level by a certain ring. Aside from the romance, Valentine's Day is also the day families and friends celebrate the love they share for each other since February's the month of love. So it doesn't need to have anything romantic, unless you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend and you're going out with them.

In the late morning, the students are already doing their Valentine's Day activities. They all get to do what they want on this special day at a very big Valentine's Day event called The Loving Aura Festival in Beacon Academy or Vale.

The Loving Aura Festival is almost as grand as the Vytal Festival and it's hosted by Amelia once a year on February 14 in Vale, where lots of games, carnival rides and stalls are waiting in store. Because of the holiday, most of the shopping stalls have flowers, chocolates and other Valentine's Day gifts for sale. Amelia first started her festival 2 years ago sometime after she began her music career. Now that she's a Beacon student, she decided to extend it this year from Vale to the school campus so she can give more room to those who are coming from all the kingdoms to participate. The HLPRS organize, plan and secure the venues and events, watching over the citizens and visitors and making sure the Loving Aura Festival is running smoothly without any possible threat to interrupt it like the Grimm. But that doesn't mean the HLPRS can't join in the festival's activities while they're doing their jobs. Of course, most of them are Amelia's friends, she allowed them to do what they want so they won't miss this opportunity to spend their time with their families, friends and special sweethearts. She also invited Sun, Penny and Ratchet to the festival via an airship courtesy of the HLPRS. Neptune, Rosabelle and Terence came along with Sun as they're his friends. Amelia suggested him that if he has any friends to bring, they're welcome to attend the Loving Aura Festival.

Most couples are enjoying their day together. Some of the singles are just spending it as an ordinary day individually or in groups like they don't care, which is Single Awareness Day to them. Overall, everybody is excited for a very special Valentine's Day performance later on by Princess Angel, the famous angelic performer. Exactly 3 days ago, Ozpin had announced February 14 will have no classes, which can allow all the students to go out, have fun and celebrate at The 3rd Loving Aura Festival, as well as seeing Princess Angel perform on Valentine's Day. Amelia requested the headmaster all of this since it's gonna be a holiday and he gladly accepted, wanting to celebrate the holiday with your mother too.

Three days ago...

Inside Ozpin's office, Amelia is seen shaking his hand upon hearing his allowance to let her and the HLPRS organize The 3rd Loving Aura Festival at the school campus all the way to Vale. Your mother, Glynda and Fabien are standing at the right side of him. Glynda is a bit further from your mother due to her being the headmaster's wife. Fabien is standing right next to Glynda. The young leader of Team ASND finally let go of Ozpin's hand as she thanks him with heartfelt gratitude.