Chapter 1

I walked into school, ready to take whatever looks, comments or anything they have for me. I don't want to let them get to me anymore. At least that's what I thought until I actually got to my class.

Right when I got in there, Addison, and her crew looked at me, and instantly the whole class laughed at me.

"Darn it guys, looks like Jennifer couldn't do it, she couldn't finally make us all happy, she couldn't bring the knife up, and slit. Her. Throat" she said and made the whole class laugh even harder.

I took my seat at the back of the class and put my head down on the table, letting the tears fall down my cheeks and stain my sleeves. I knew I couldn't do it, I couldn't take the stares, I couldn't take the laughing kids, the talking kids.

Why did my brother have to come in last night. Why couldn't he see that I would be doing everyone a favor, that I would finally be happy.

"Jennifer! Head up! And get your damn books out and read for the class, or do you know how?" Mr. Marker yelled towards me, earning a laugh from the class. I hesitated.

"Well?!" He said, his wrinkly old face turning red.

I grabbed my book bags and I ran out of class and into the girls bathroom. I slid down on the floor and pulled my knees to my chest. I snuggled into my knees and started crying. I pulled a razor out of my bag and slid it across my wrist, bringing a relief to me, the pain eased me, I watched the blood drip down my arm and onto the floor. My crying turned into the kind of crying where you don't make any noise. You just let the tears fall silently?

"Jenn?! Jenn!" I heard my brother calling, I hurried and got up and ran to the sink, I can't let him know I'm cutting again, I washed the razor, and my wrist, I can't be a disappointment to him anymore!

"Jenny!!" He rushed over to me, he saw the blood on the floor and the red water going down the drain. "Dammit!" He muttered under his breath.

"I'm sorry Jason, I'm so sorry! I.....I couldn't do this anymore." I said stuttering, tears started flowing out of me and I bundled into his chest. He hugged me tighter.

"It.....it's okay." He sniffled and rested his chin on my head and we started swaying back and forth. He started rubbing soothing circles into my back, and I started calming down.

He pulled away and looked at me. I got my sleeves and wiped away my tears.

"Are. You. Okay?" He said looking in my eyes.

I nodded and looked at the floor. He grabbed my wrist, and pulled my sleeve up slowly and softly. I looked away and he shook his head.

"Jason.... I...I'm sorry." I said shaking.

"It's okay, just......you don't need to be sorry." He got some paper towels, got them a little wet and dabbed my cuts.

I winced.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's okay...."

********
Sorry this was a short chapter and sorry that it might have been boring! Tell me how you like this story so far? XOXO Sammie!