Part 1

Shravan and Sumo both were in hug when Pushkar knocked at the door. Both of them realized their position and Shravan kept Sumo down.

"Aapko surprise kaisa laga bhaiya" says Pushkar.
"Its the best surprise in my life" Shravan said looking at Sumo who was blushing at his answer.
"Anyways bhaiya, aap dono ka romance agar ho gaya ho toh mumma aur badi ma aap dono ko neeche bula rahi hai lunch ke liye" says Pushkar.
"You go we'll be coming down in a moment" Shravan said.
Pushkar left the room.

After Pushkar left Sumo was about to go when Shravan pulled her and she collided with his chest. She hid her face in his chest as she was blushing very hard.
"Sumo"
"Hmm?"
"I love you so so much"
"I love you too Shravan"
They both were hugging each other when Nirmala called them out for lunch, they headed towards the dining room.
They had their lunch and everyone went to their respective room.

Shravan and Sumo entered the room and Shravan locked the room.
"What are you doing Shravan?!" Says Sumo.
"Shhh! Just keep quiet" Shravan replied. He then started moving towards Sumo and then he picked her up in bridal style, he put her on the couch and sat in front of her kneeling down on his knees. He held his ears and started
" I'm so sorry Sumo for everything I did to you! Please mujhe maaf kardo. Pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya tha, mai Pata nahi papa ki baato ko kaise believe kar liya. Please mujhe maaf kardo, mai tumhare bina ek pal bhi nahi jee sakta! I love you so so much Sumo, I really love you and I need you! Please ho sake toh maaf kardena!" By the end both of them were crying.
"Its okay Shravan, I forgive you! Because I love you and I also need you as much as you need me. I have waited for 10 years for you to say this to me. I'm on cloud nine today, I'm feeling so content. And now from today let's forget about our past and start a new life, together" Sumo said.

They both hugged each other and were feeling calm in each other's arm. Shravan pulled back from the hug and kissed her on her forehead and said "I will not do anything or let anyone do anything that will hurt or bring tears to your eyes and that is my promise"
"Promise?" Says Sumo.
"Tumhara promise or God promise!" Shravan promised.
They both laughed at this relishing their childhood memories.

Sumo asked Shravan to sit by her side. He came and sat beside her and put his arm around her waist protectively, she put her head on his shoulder and smiled. They both were silent, but this silence spoke everything.

Hey guys! So this is the first part. I really hope that you guys like this fan fiction. Please vote and comment!