Part 14

Suman's POV

"Shravan, I swear this house is so simple and beautiful at the same time!" I said admiring the house, it was a two story 4 bhk flat. Two rooms below and two rooms above.

"I know! After Tiwari Killa this house was my favorite place" he said.

"And do you know what is the best part in this house?" He asked.

"Well I came her for the first time so its obvious ki mujhe nahi pata hoga!" I said.

"Touché, come with me!" He said and held my hand and took me to a room which was at second floor.

It was dark. Shravan switched on the lights but wait those were not LED lights, those were fairy lights.

Wait what!? I saw my pictures hung on the wall and some were mine and Shravan's picture before he left for London and those pictures were adorned by those fairy lights.

"Shravan this is beautiful!" I said looking at him who was already looking at me.

"Not beautiful than the original piece!" He said looking in my eyes, I smiled.

"If you hated me then why did you do this?" I asked.

"First of all, I never hated you, I always tried to hate you because of what you did with me in school, kabhi bhul nahi paaya mai tumhe. That time also when we got married I never hated you, I wanted you to go away from me because it hurted me a lot when you were hurt, and when you finally went I got to know the truth and that moment I decided to never let you go!" He said.

"I am sorry Shravan!" I said as tears made their way from my eyes.

"No rona dhona Sumo! Now stop crying" he said wiping my tears.

I looked in his eyes and he looked back. He slowly took my lips in his, his hands around my waist holding me tight and my hands in his hair.

We broke the kiss after a couple of minutes and joined our foreheads together.

"I love you!" We both said together.

Shravan's POV

We both put our luggage in the room and got fresh.

"Sumo what will you eat in dinner?" I asked because I am not going to let her cook as I know that we both are tired.

"Noodles and Manchurian!" She said sitting on the couch. I ordered the food and sat beside her.

"Kal office kitne baje jaana hai?" She asked me putting her head on my shoulder.

"10 baje, you want to come?" I asked.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes!"

"Then I am okay with it, I will also have tour of your office!" She said.

Soon the food arrived and we had our dinner and went our room. Sumo kept her head on my chest and wrapped her one hand on my stomach, I wrapped my hands around her waist and we both slept peacefully.

*******

"Eric meet my wife Suman!" I said as we entered in the office and met Eric.

"Hi Suman!" He said shaking his hands with her.

"Finally you guys got married!" Eric said.

"What?" Sumo asked.

"Well I am sure you seriously have no idea but there was not a single day Shravan never talked about you!" Eric said and Sumo looked at me.

"Itna pyaar?" She asked me which was supposed to be only heard by me.

"Usse bhi zyaada!" I said smiling at her.

"Thank you Eric for telling me or else I wouldn't have known only!" She said.

"Well let's go!" I said and we went to my cabin. I finished my work in 3 hours and then we went to a restaurant for lunch and then went home.

"Sumo?" I called her.

"Bolo!" She said.

"Kal London eye chale?" I asked.

"Chalo! Kahi ghum bhi lege!" She said smiling.

Soon the day passed and we went to sleep.