Part 16

Shravan's POV

We were all set to leave for airport. I have checked everything and made sure that there will be no problem in shifting my office.

"Sumo chalo! Cab neeche wait kar rahi hogi" I called her as she was locking everything.

"Aayi bas ek minute!" She said and in a minute she was in front of me.

"Chalo!" She said. We moved out of the house and I properly locked the door and kept the keys in Sumo's bag.

We kept our luggage in the car and sat down. Soon we reached the airport and did all the security check ins.

"Shravan?" She called me as we sat in the lounge area as we still have some time to board the flight.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Can we shift back to Malhotra mansion?" She asked.

"Sumo lekin...." She cutted me in middle.

"Mai bewakoof nahi hu Shravan! Tum bhi jaante ho aur mai bhi jaanti hu ki hum shift kyu hue the!" She said.

Yes, I left Malhotra mansion because I needed time. I needed to move on, after all that place held bad memories for me.

"Shravan it's been long time. I miss everyone, I miss staying with everyone and talking to others!" She said and I looked at her.

"Sumo lekin that place just reminds me of my past, how I behaved with you!" I said feeling guilty.

"Shravan agar tumhe yaad ho ki mere saath Aditya ne kya kiya tha..." I cutted her.

"Sumo don't take his name!" I said angrily.

"Fine I won't take his name but you remember right that incident took place in my room only and it created the worst memory of all time. But did I stopped going in my room?" She asked. I nodded in no.

"Like that only Shravan you also have to start mending things, you need to face your problems and I promise I am with you in every single step of yours!" She said smiling.

"But what about our room that place...." She again cutted me again.

"We will create more happy memories than the bad ones, we need to face it Shravan!" She said and I nodded.

Soon the announcement was made for boarding and we left to board the flight.

Suman's POV

It was 7 in the evening when we landed in Delhi.

After landing the first thing Shravan did was to call maa and tell her that we are coming to Malhotra mansion.

"Aao aao bachho! Baitho" lala ji said as we entered in the Malhotra mansion.

"Tum log kuch khaaoge?" Kamini chachi asked as we sat down and the servants took our luggage in the room.

"Chachi ek acchi si chai chahiye!" Shravan said leaning back on the couch.

"Chachi mujhe bhi!" I said.

"5 minute mein aati hu tum dono ki chai le kar!" Chachi said and went to kitchen.

"Lala ji Pushkar aur Preeti kaha hai?" I asked.

"Woh Preeti ke check up ke liye gaye hai!" Lala ji said.

"Aur maa papa?" Shravan asked.

"Bhaisaab toh apne room mein hai, case study kar rahe hai aur Nirmala bhabhi kuch kaam se bahar gayi hai thodi der mein aa jayegi!" Lala ji said.

"Sumo mai papa se mil kar aata hu!" Shravan said. I nodded and he got up to go.

I talked with lala ji and till that time Chachi brought the tea.

"Arre Shravan puttar kidhar hai?" She asked.

"Woh papa ke room mein hai!" The moment I said I saw Shravan and papa coming out of his room.

"Suman kaisi ho tum?" He asked as I took his blessings.

"Mai thik hu aap baatiye ki aap apni health ka khayal rakh rahe hai ya nahi?" I asked.

"Ha baba sab ka khayal rakh raha hu!" He said.

"Papa maine ek faisla liya hai?" Shravan said.

"Kya beta?" Papa asked.

"Hum Malhotra mansion phir se shift ho rahe hai!" Shravan said and looked at me. I smiled looking at him.

"Sach!!" Papa was very happy after listening that his son will be staying with him. I and Shravan nodded.

"Wah bhi wah yeh bohot khushi ki baat hai! Ab toh hume Suman ke haato ka khana milega!" Lala ji said beaming with happiness.

"Ji lala ji ab aap tension na lo mai aa gayi hu na waapis!" I said smiling.

*****

Everyone came back home. We told them our decision and everyone was happy about it. After the dinner we all retired in our rooms.

"It feels good to be back!" Shravan said as we entered in our room.

"Thank you Shravan!" I hugged him from back.

"I love you Sumo!" He said pulling me in front and hugging me.

"I love you too!" I said.

After few minutes we broke the hug and then changed into night clothes and went to sleep.