Chapter 7

Third Person POV

"Can I still order lunch?" Louis asked

"Yes of course you can. It will be on me for your help." Harry said

"Oh no that's not necessary."

"I insist, give your order to David and then I'll go and bring it out for you."

"Ok then, I would like a chicken sandwich with a coke please." Louis said

"No problem sir." David said while looking up, he recognized Louis "Oh God you are Lo- Louis Tomlinson. It's an honor to make your food. I'm a big fan of your show Once Upon A Time." He said

"I'm not that special but thank you."

With that Louis went back to the front and sat down in the back corner where there is some kind of privacy. He took out his phone and began to scroll down through his Social Media. Meanwhile in the kitchen David is still in the clouds because of the fact that he just met one of his favorite celebrities.

"So who is that man actually?" Harry asks David a bit embarrassed for not knowing who the famous person was.

"He is an actor. He plays in a series called Once Upon A Time. He has done other small roles in series. I'm not that surprised that you don't know him though. You work all the time and Niall said that you like Marvel so I bet whenever you have time to watch something you watch something of Marvel. I'm I right?" he asked cheekily

"Yes you are. Can you make me a chicken sandwich as well. And after that you can also take your lunch brake." Harry said

"Ok thank you Harry."

Harry grabbed two coca cola cans and put them on the tray and then he took the two chicken sandwiches and some potato crisps and put them in two different bowls.

He then went to the front and saw that Louis was on his phone and he was sitting kind of isolated from the rest of the store. He went up to the table and put down the food and was about to walk away when Louis looked up from his phone and spoke up.

"Erm... sorry sir I don't know your name actually." He said shyly something Harry thought was very cute.

"It's Harry Mr. Tomlinson can I get you something else."

"Did you know who I was before David spoke up?" he asked with a smirk

"No I didn't know." Harry answered embarrassed but truthfully.

"Then please can you act like I'm just another normal person and call me Louis."

"Ok yeah I can do that Louis."

"Are you going to eat lunch as well?" Louis asked while pointing at the food that was still on the tray.

"Yes I actually am."

"Do you want to join me? If it is not to much to ask."

"Yes I would actually like that a lot." Harry said as he sat down on the couch next to Louis

"So Harry tell me about yourself."

"What do you wanna know?"

"Full name."

"Harry Edward Styles. Yours?"

"Louis William Tomlinson. Favorite color?"

"Promise you wont freak out?"

"Yes I promise."

"The color of your eyes. That shade of blue is my favorite." He said looking away embarrassed

"Don't be embarrassed Harry. You wanna know mine?" Harry nodded "It's the color of your eyes. Like they are very beautiful." Louis said

Harry looked back at Louis "You really mean that. I didn't freak you out?"

"No you didn't. How old are you Harry?"

"I'm 20 born February 1st. You?"

"I'm 22 born December 24th. How long do you have this bakery then?"

"You are a December baby, a gift from God for this World. I started this bakery shop with Niall a year ago. Our mothers helped us with the start up money because of our location. But after 2 months we repaid them fully. And every day we get more and more clients. A couple of weeks ago we hired 3 employees before that we did it all by ourselves."

"Are you two in a relationship?" Louis asked suddenly

"Uhm no why?" Harry asked a bit taken aback

"It just sounded that you and Niall are in a relationship. I'm sorry that came out a bit out of nowhere. I was just curious." Louis said with relief

"Oh no him and me are best mates since we were 5 years old when he moved here from Ireland. Wait my time to ask something. Are you gay?"

"Yes I am do you have anything against that?" Louis asked with fear

"If I did I would be an hypocrite, I'm also gay. Ok other question how long have you been an actor?"

"I've been actor since I was 19. Was lucky when I moved here with my friend Liam we moved here from Doncaster. We were in actor school and there we met our other best friend Selena Gomez. After we got out of there we signed with Julia and she arranged me that amazing audition and I was lucky to have it right away."

"Wow that's great Louis. I have to go back to work now Louis. Stay a bit longer yeah?"

"I can stay a bit longer."

"Ok great do you want a Yorkshire tea?"

"Yes I would love one." Louis replied

Harry went to make the tea for Louis. When he gave the tea to Louis he started drinking it right away. A small smile appearing on his face. He was starting to get a crush on the kind green eyed curly guy that he just met today. He then pulled out his phone and started texting Selena again.

He told her that he found a very cute little bakery that he found that would be great to meet tomorrow to run his lines with her. He also said that he met a guy on who he had developed a small crush on and she demanded details he said that he would give them to her tomorrow when they would meet up.

After arranging the hour and place they would meet Louis put his phone away. He finished his cup of tea and went to give it to harry who was standing at the counter.

"Here you go Harry. And thank you so much for the meal, the tea and the company."

"You are welcome Louis. I had a lot of fun today. We definitely need to do this again sometime soon."

"I agree with you Harry. Can I ask you something?" Louis asked and Harry nodded "Would you maybe want to go on a date with me? You don't have to give me a response right away. I'll be back here tomorrow, will you be working?"

"Yes I will be working."

"Ok great think about your answer and tell it to me tomorrow. Bye." Louis said while walking away from Harry and towards the front door. Not giving Harry the chance to give an answer

"Bye Louis." Harry said right before Louis exited the bakery.

What Louis didn't know was that Harry also had developed a small crush on Louis. And when he asked him on a date the would've responded yes. When the time came to close up Harry found himself drifting off in to another world where he saw the blue eyed angel that helped him earlier that day.

And if in the ride home he was constantly thinking on the various scenarios where he could accept Louis offer to go on a date with him. But by the time he got home he thought that it would be better if he'll wait until tomorrow and see if the blue eyed angel still wanted to or not.

-------------------------------------------------------

The picture is the couch are mentioned in the story where H & L sit down to eat and talk
This chapter has 1284 words.
I know that Once Upon A Time has 7 seasons the thing is I'm watching it now. So I still have no clue who I want him to be. When I do know I will let you know

-Sara❤