chapter VIII

Laxus p.o.v

I tried to wake up Y/n but she was tired. Lexi woke up so I had to take her and the bunny. Cana took Y/n's place. I left Lexi with Gramps and walked to my teams place. I walked past Rin.

"Where is Y/n?" He asked.

"Asleep at the inn." I brushed past him.

"Look I get it. You hate me for what I did last night. And I'm sorry." He said.

I walked off and sat next to Gajeel.

Rin's p.o.v

I just got to the Grand magic games. I finally get to see my little sister. It's been 9 years. I hope she plays today.

???? P.o.v

Thanks to Laxus I know were Y/n is. I'll just go get her and bring her to Ivan. I snuck in the inn and grabbed the sleeping Y/n. Thanks to Jim she won't wake up. I got back to the arena on time for the fourth 1 on 1 battle. The bitch is heavy.

~Laxus VS Alexei~

Now it's our time to shine. I grabbed Y/n by her hair. She screamed.

"Finally the spell wore off." Ivan said.

"What the hell. Let me go." She said.

"Now remember the mission you and your parents went on. I didn't like how you snitched. Then I got kicked out the guild." Ivan said.

Alexei's name was called. Ivan put on his helmet and walked out. I had to keep an eye on Y/n.

Laxus p.o.v

I stood in an illusion Ivan made. He stood there with a smirk. The rest of his team stood behind him. But other than that, something felt off.

"You picked the wrong girl. Since she snitched, I'll just let her die in front of you." He snapped his fingers.

Rin walked out with Y/n tied up. I moved an inch but he opened his cloak to reveal his sword. He grabbed it.

"Ivan let her go." I said.

"No daddy to me. What happened all those years when you called me dad." Ivan said.

"I don't care." I said.

Rin untied Y/n's hands. Ivan drew his sword and stabbed her. She looked scared and held onto her stomach. She fell to her knees.  A tear streamed down her face. Then she fell to the floor. Her blood everywhere. My blood boiled and I shot lightning towards him. That's when Rin turned into someone else. One of Ivan's members. I took out the 4 behind him. Y/n canceled the illusion spell.

"What is going on down there?!" The announcer said.

"Someone stop the fight." Yajima said.

"You bitch!" Ivan kicked Y/n towards a wall.

When she hit the wall her blood splattered around her.I attacked Ivan and the other one. They flew towards a wall and I ran towards Y/n.

"Babe." I held her stomach.

Her blood was all on my hands. Wendy jumped down to heal her. The metic rushed over to help. Rin, the real Rin, ran into the arena, running towards his little sister. Gajeel and Gray had to pull both of us out the arena.

"Calm down." Gray said.

"She's going to be fine." Gajeel said.

"I let this happen. I shouldn't have left her. I should have did something." I covered my face.

"I can't lose her too." Rin cried.

I know Rin and Y/n lost there parents. I don't know how. Y/n went to me for comfort. Rin was in bad shape. He didn't eat for a week. It hurt me to see them like that.

"I-is Y/n going to be alright."Lexi cried onto Oreo.

"Yes." I picked her up.

~at night~

I didn't leave Y/n's side. Nor did Rin or Lexi. Y/n woke up.

"I told you not to scare me again." I hugged her.

"I'm sorry." She gave me a kiss.

Lexi gave her a hug. Rin looked suprised.

"You 2 are dating?" He looked from us to Lexi nodding her head.

"Um...yeah." Y/n blushed.

"Well I'm happy for you." Rin hugged her.

She cried in pain. Rin freaked out and apologized so much.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have bad news." Wendy said.

"What is it?" Rin said.

"Y/n was pregnant, a-and she lost the baby." Wendy cried.

Y/n's eyes lost its light. Tears filled her eyes. Wendy left the room. Rin rushed out and I just stood there. I was almost a father. But I lost my child. My dad killed my child. I hugged her only to hear her cry more. I'm sorry.