CHAPTER 12

~Rei's P.o.v~

Falling in love is not that bad. I'm getting married to my husband again, but this time I love him. I swear if someone want's to ruin my wedding I'm gonna kill them. My wedding is next week. Gonna invite my gang.

" Rei!!!!" Yoongi shout. " What?" I ask him." Where is my-" He stop talking." I'm going out." Yoongi said." Where? with Who? and Why?" I said." To the café, A friend of mine, Eunbi. To hang out." I nod at him.

-Call-
Kihyun = Kh
Rei = R

R: Kihyun, spy at Yoongi.
Kh: ok.
---------
I can't wait to see you. I clean the house. Cook our lunch. Watch tv. Do things just to keep me busy. the rest of the boys are out because of something. I go to the basement where's the shooting range and all. I still can't stop at mafia because of something. Our enemies  are still out there. I got(7) a call. " If you want your husband to be alive go to your old house." the caller said. I go out with a gun.

I go there and saw Yoongi tied up in a chair

" What did you do to him?!" I ask the girl." I need to take what's mine. I'm Eunbi." Eunbi said. " He's never yours." I said. " Choose. I kill you or Yoongi." She ask. " No one is going to die, except you." I said as she look at the waking up Yoongi. I got my gun and empty the magazine, all 12 of it just for her.

~Timeskip~

We are at our house." I'm sorry." Yoongi said. " It's ok. We are both alive." I joke and sat down." You know. I thought you were going to die." I said. " Eunbi is my step sister...." Yoongi said as i nod understanding. " Never thought." I said and cuddle with him. Soon we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys....... I'm still alive. I just doing things that needed to be done for Now .enjoy  chapter 12. Last one chapter and the book is done. yayyyy!

~author-nim
read vote and comment.

thank you for reading this book even though it sucks.

Words: 402