What is happened to everything that we know

*Jessie's P.O.V*

                *Jessie- Keaton we have to go- I laughed
                *Keaton- I cant find my clothes- He yelled back
                *Jessie- I think their in the kitchen, Wes was here and he put them in there- I lied
                *I pulled my phone out and started recording, i angled it so it looked like i was taking pictures of me and Gene and he walked out of the bedroom*
                *Keaton- Where?
                *Jessie- I dont know, maybe i was wrong- I giggled
                *Keaton- Jessie what are you doing- He questioned
                *Jessie- What do you mean?- I asked as i walked over to the baby swing and put Gene down
                *Keaton-Jessica!!        
                *Jessie giggles and starts running
                *Keaton picks Gene up and runs to the bedroom and sees Jessie's hair from beside the bed*

                        I sat on the floor waiting for the sound of Keaton's feet hitting the floor, I didnt hear it but i heard the cooing of Gene on the bed, i looked up and saw Keaton sitting on the bed with Gene, i stood up and Keaton kindly asked me where his clothes were. I pointed to the dresser and he stood up and grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt. He pulled it over his head and grabbed his car keys. He picked Gene up and started walking to the living room so he could put his converse on. I grabbed my black converse and walked to the front door. Keaton put Gene in her playpin and walked over to me and pushed me to the door. He kissed me and it lasted for awhile and then we pulled away because there was a knock on the door. Keaton opened the door and it was Emily, Drew, Wes, Luke, David, George, and Kaylee? I hugged them and then i saw Kaylee and she kept glancing over at Wes. She started blushing just the way me and Emily did when we first met the guys.

                        We all walked downstairs and got in Keaton and Drew's cars, We all drove to the airport. We finally arrived and we headed in and i went and got my plane ticket. I slowly walked back to the group of my friends and my boyfriend and daughter. I walked over to Emily and her kids and hugged her and then had a small chat then moved to Drew, then down the line. I got to Wes and Keaton tensed up. I hugged Wes and he said he was sorry and went to go sit down. I went to Keaton and hugged and kissed him then said my goodbye and walked to the gate. I got to the gate and turned around, i waved goodbye and felt the tears prick my eyes as i saw Gene fussing and Keaton looking down and trying to calm Gene and himself. I walked to the plane, and got on. Here comes the 10 and a half hour plane ride. 

                *Keaton's P.O.V*

                        I handed Gene to Drew and followed Wes as he walked outside to leave. We got to his car and i pinned him against it.
                *Keaton- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND, YOURE MY FUCKING BROTHER, AND YOU COULDNT RESPECT MY RELATIONSHIP, WE HAVE A FUCKING KID FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
                *Wes- Keaton, calm down, i understand that your mad but this is stupid, you can be mad and you can hurt me but that's not going to change the fact that we kissed
                *Keaton- SHE DIDN'T KISS YOU,  YOU FUCKING KISSED HER, SHE ISNT THE SAME, YOU ARE BEING SELFISH, DID YOU EVEN CARE IF WE WE'RE TOGETHER
                *Wes-Keaton just hurt me, HURT ME NOW!!!

                        I began to punch him, once my hand hit his jaw bone you heard a crack, the feeling of his bone crack against my hand, i had to feel it again, i wanted to make him pay for what he has done, i would never do that to him. I punched him again in the ribs, i punched him 3 more times and that was when Drew finally pulled me off. Kaylee and Emily came running out of the airport with Gene,Beahr and Robert. Drew pulled me off and pushed me back and i grabbed Gene from Kaylee and thanked her and walked to my car. Got in and drove away, i got home and put Gene down for her nap. I walked back to me and Jessie's room and went to the bathroom to clean off my bloody knuckles, i then walked back to the bed and sat down and watched Dexter and waited for Gene to wake up, i got my laptop out and started looking for houses for us three and came across a house that i wanted to look at it was just so awesome.