The first performance

*Drew's P.O.V.*

                *Emily- "DREW WAKE UP" she said

        I think all this would make since if i tell you its morning and we have stuff to do. Today is Monday and Jessie is blowing up Emily's phone. I think she may be freaking out alittle. Emily and I got in late yesterday and then we went to our hotel room and fell asleep. So now you guys are up with everything, but now I have to get in the shower because we are going to lunch with Jessie she has a couple minutes to eat. Well drink, she still doesn't eat that much, i need to talk to Keaton about that too, i wonder what Keats is doing.

        *About 20 minutes later*

                I am now dressed and Emily is too, we walked into the hallway and just started talking while we to figure out where the place Jessie sent us is. We got in my car and waited till i got us there. We arrived and Jessie was sitting on the booth with her phone out and her feet on the other space next to her and drinking tea. Emily pushed Jessie's feet so they were on the floor and i sat across from them, Jessie said Keaton will be here any minute. Emily still hasn't told Jessie about the moving situation yet, which is a a bad thing but i don't think Jessie will care very much.

        *Emily- Hey Jess we need to talk

        *Jessie- Umm okay whats up?

        *Emily- I'm kind of moving in with Drew

        *Jessie- YOUR WHAT, EMILY WHAT, WHAT ABOUT WINSTON AND WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!

        *Emily- Jess you are over reacting

        *Jessie- I'm over reacting, Drew are you sure you can handle her she is crazy!!!

        *Drew- Yeah i can handle her, we love each other, if you love her you would be okay with it

        *Jessie- I care about her, i just, i don't know if i can live alone

        *Emily- What do you mean

        *Jessie- Nothing i have to go, have fun living together

               Jessie stood up , ready to leave when Keaton got to the table. Jessie looked at Keaton, then  kissed him. I looked Emily and she was crying, i got up and moved around so i was now sitting next to Emily. I put my arm around her to make her feel that she would be okay. I looked back up and i saw that Keaton was now sitting in front of us. Keaton looked confused, I was about to speak when Keaton beat me to it.

        *Keaton- Well, umm should i ask whats happening?

        *Drew- Well your girlfriend flipped out when Emily told her that she was moving in with me

        *Keaton- Man it could have something to do with her being pregnant

        *Emily- She's what?!?!?!?!

        *Keaton- Damn it again, she said she was going to tell you today at lunch

        *Drew- Well congratulations bro, I'm happy for you 

        *Keaton- Thanks and i'm sorry i have to go, i have to get some stuff done before the performance tonight, I'll see you then right?

        *Emily- Yes, of course

                Keaton then stood up and headed to the door and walked out. I turned and looked at Emily, she had tears in her eyes, I wiped the tears away with my forefinger. Emily grabbed my finger and i looked up at her.