(this is the lightly smut part)

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS VIOLENT AND TRAMTIC EVENTS! BE ADVISED IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SEXUAL CRIMES!

Writers note: let me know if I messed up somewhere or something doesnt make since. Wrote this almost half asleep.

Ps: let me know if you have any scenarios or other characters you'd like to see

Just as quickly as it started it ended, I felt his weight off of me. I launched up, ready to fight. But I saw the back of a very familiar and famous hero. All Might. I was at a loss for breath, gasping and wiping my eyes from the tears. He had grabbed the man and thrown him off of me. The man tried to wiggle away but All Might grabbed his arm and bent a metal stop sign around his hand.
I slowly got up, thankfully he hadn't cut all the way through my pants, but I did have to hold them closed, they were cut down to a few inches below my hip. I caught my breath. Starring at the ground.
All might had come back, he leaned down a bit to look at my face as I stared down at the pavement, "it is okay now, i am here" he said, his trademark thing to say.
I looked into his eyes for a moment, his expression changed, just for a second, surprise?
"Thank...you..." I said softly
He offered his hand to me and I tenitivly reached out and took it, my heart hit my stomach and my head flooded with confusion.
"I'll take you to the nearest hosbital" he said, picking me up in his arms.
I gasped as he did, my head was spinning in more ways than one, "n-no!" I stuttered, "please... I just wanna go home" i said softly.
He looked surprised but nodded, "where might that me?" He asked
I told him the address and he jumped onto one of the buildings above us and we were there in a matter of seconds. All the while I was grasping his shoulders with my face buried into the crook if his neck. I was not used to all the air rushing around me or the heights he could get to in a few jumps.
He stood in front of my door with me in his arms for a second. "We are here" he said softly.
I looked up from his chest up at his face, "okay" I said and he gently set me down, i pulled my keys off my belt loop and found my apartment key.
"Well I will be off" he said looking out like he was looking for the next place to jump to.
"Do you have to be?" I asked looking at him and he looked down at me and smiled gently, "unfortunately yes"
I nodded gently, "even if I bribe you with black tea?" I asked.
His expressions filtered through confusion, horror, confusion then a forced normal expression, "have you done some fan reading?"
He asked smiling putting a hand on my head and ruffling my already ruffled hair.
I smiled and turned to my door beginning to unlock it, "I know from experiance what you like to drink Toshinori"
He stopped, "uh-um... I. Uh.." he scratched the back of his head, "w-what um...."
I pushed open the door and walked in. He stopped stuttering and followed behind me. I made my way to the kitchen. Found a safety pin and pinned my pants together, then put a pot of water on the stove.
"What are you saying?" He finally got out. I turned back around to see his face flash bright red and avert his gaze. "Y-your uh... shirt"
I glanced down and blushed as well. "I'll be right back" I said walking into my room and changing into my pajamas. I didn't wear anything beneath them and healed my wounds. When I came back his large form was sitting awkwardly on my small sofa. He looked up at me.
"So..." he asked.
"So what?" I asked. Enjoying the game way to much. The moment I touched All Might I knew he was Toshinori, they have exactly the same wound and the same eyes. Hair color etc. Even if I couldn't feel the wound I would've noticed.
"How... do you know my favorite tea.. from experiance?" He asked. He was using his pointer fingers to poke each other. His eyes focused on it.
I smiled and walked into the kitchen, pouring the hot water over some tea strainers. I let the silence stoop much like the tea as it slowly turned the water a darker color. I then walked over and handed him a cup and then sat down next to him, "did you have a wonderful day?" I asked, sipping my tea.
"I uh... it was... good" he said sipping the tea, "so... how did you know?"
"Your hair color. Your eyes, I'd say your smile but you dont smile very often in the coffee shop... and uh... your wound" I said.
He turned and looked at me confused, "my wound?"
I sipped my tea and nodded slowly.
"How?"
I stared at the floor with wide eyes wondering if I wanted to reviel this secret if mine. All the while he stared at me confused while I sipped my tea.
"The first time I touched you I sinsed your wound on your side... and when you took my hand today I sensed it again..." I stipped more tea to fill the silence.
"Is that your quirk?" He asked tipping his head.
"Sortof" I said looking into my tea.
He coughed and stood up, "I need to go"
"Why?" I asked looking back up at him.
He looked down at me, "because I've hit my time limit"
I raised an eyebrow, "your time limit"
He nodded, I wont be able to use my quirk and will deflate like... how I am at the coffee shop" he said softly.
"And?" I asked looking at him.
"I need to get home" he said.
"Just stay here" I said like it was obvious.
He blushed a little, "I wouldnt want to infringe or upset anyone"
"Your not infringing and my landlord doesnt care if I have people over" I said still sitting looking up at him.
He coughed again, this time blood came out between his teeth and he seemingly evaporated. He turned to look at me and I smiled.
"Theres the Toshinori I'm used to" I said with a smile.
He blushed a bit and sighed sitting down. I smiled and put my cup of tea on the coffee table and leaned down resting my head on his lap.
His arms flung up in a defensive 'I'm not doing anything' pose.
"You dont have to be so awkward you know," I said closing my eyes.
He stayed that way for a second longer before lowering his hands. He looked at my arm, gently placing a hand on my shoulder. I could hear his pulse through his leg. My healing ability was hyper sensitive to the physical body, I could almost feel how high his blood pressure was.
The longer I laid there the calmer he got. Eventually he leaned back into my couch and ran his hand through my hair. I could feel his eyes on the back of my head, or when they would travel down my body and then shift onto the floor and his heart rate would quicken just slightly. I found myself smiling at this.
He cleared his throat eventually, "the wound on your shoulder is gone" he said looking at my arm, his hand tentatively moved to where my cut had been, gently tracing the area.
"I'm a healer" I said finally.
His eyes widened, "that's a very rare quirk to have"
"Yeah..." I said softly.
We sat in silence for a moment longer. "You could make a very helpful hero... you know?" He said softly.
I sighed, "I know."
Another moment of silence.
"How do you do it?" He asked looking at me.
I sat up and looked at him then smiled, "hymm..." I said softly and sat up a little more fully then moved over to straddle his lap.
His face flushed and when I made eye contact with him, my face followed suite. I cleared my throat and started unbuttoning his shirt. My face was flushed as was his, and I tried to focus on the buttons so I didn't need to make eye contact.
"W-what are you doing?" He asked softly looking at me.
"I'll show you in a second" I said as I finished unbuttoning his shirt. I gently placed my hand over his scarred wound, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. He lightly gripped my arms at my elbows, he looked down, red faced, watching my hand.
Under my palm my hand lit up, glowing light blue. It would take time but as the seconds slid by the scarred tissue began to heal, returning to its origional state, the broken tissue inside began to heal as well, fixing all of what inside the body was broken or misplaced.
As he watched his eyes widened, this wound that was going to be the death of him was being unfolded and fixed. He looked up at me. "T-this is amazing!"
I smiled gently as I focused of healing him "thank you" I said softly.
I kept my eyes on the wound until he said my name, averting my eyes from the wound back to his blue eyes. His hand cupped my cheek then moved into my hair, he pulled me a bit further towards him. Meeting our lips. My eyes widened when his closed, my heart leaping into my throat.
My quirk sputtered to as stop as shock overtook me. My eyes softened, my hand that had been healing his wound made it's way up to his chest, around his neck and into the hair at the back of his head. I closed my eyes leaning into the kiss, the breath I didnt know I was holding slowly escaped from my nose in the form of a sigh.
He slowly and gently released me from the kiss. As his eyes opened again his face filled with a tomatoe red color.
He leaned back further in shock, "I-im sorry I dont know what came over me... I should uh.. I should leave" he said, glancing around like he was looking for an escape from his sudden decision.
I smiled gently and cupped his face in both of my hands and leaned in kissing him again. His hands rose defensively for a few seconds before he relaxed into the kiss again and they found their way around my back, pulling me tighter.
His kiss was soft and sweet, his every movement was slow and careful. His heart pounded in his chest as did mine. An unfamiliar feeling of closeness washing over me and consuming me. My hands moved through his crazy hair then back down his neck and over the back of his shoulders as I leaned closer into him.
His arms wrapped tighter around my back closing the distance between our torsos. I trailed my nails down his back then moved back up to the tops of his shoulders and down his clavical and chest. My palms pushed into his chest slightly but he pulled me in tighter.
I smiled into the kiss and my face flushed more as I felt his tongue gliding across my bottom lip. I carefully allowed his entrance, leaning to the side to deepen the kiss, our tongues swirling around each other. His hand ran up my back, gripping my shirt as his other hand moved to my butt, gripping me.
In a second I was on my back. I giggled a bit as he moved me. He came above me, leaning back down and kissing me again, deeping the kiss immediately, his hands sliding up my sides slowly and gently massaging under my chest.
I groaned gently into the kiss, using one of my legs to wrap around his hips and lead him down so he was against me. One hand supported him, gripping the arm rest of the couch while the other slid down my waist to my hip then to the back of my leg, pulling it around his hips.
That same hand came sliding back up my side under my chest again. I smiled into the kiss and reached down, taking his hand and pushing it ontop of my breast.
He inhaled sharply but didn't stop, kneading into it. I let out a small moan, my hands trailing down his back pulling him closer. He pulled away from my lips and torso and began trailing kisses down my neck, kissing and biting at the skin.
I sighed, running my hands through his hair and back down his back. His hands slid down to my hips, fingers sliding up my shirt towards my chest, I leaned up gently to help him slide it up until my chest was completely uncovered. He kissed between them, moving to the left one, his tongue swirled around my hard nipple while messaging the other with his hand.
Once in awhile he would pinch my nipple, but then switched, trying to give them equal attention. His kisses trailed down my stomach, making a point to trail all the way down, his fingers then rested at my shorts, he glanced up at me. His face flushed red and he stopped, moving up above me again and kissing my head, "we should stop" he said.
Half in half out I was confused, I sat up slowly, my shirt covering me again. I looked at him and he looked utterly guilty.
"Are you okay?" I asked confused
He looked down and nodded, "I am... I just. Dont want to make you feel uncomfortable."
My gaze softened and I smiled, "your not"
He looked back to my eyes, then down into his clasped hands, "are you sure.. you wouldn't rather be doing this... with All Might?" He asked
I looked at him for a moment, I understood why he asked. All Might is big and strong and is basically every girls fantasy, while Toshinori was what most girls avoided like they'd get sick.
I smiled, "not even slightly" I said. I wasnt most girls.
He raised an eyebrow unconvinced but eventually nodded, "okay..."
I looked at him for a moment, his wound is what put him in this position, but I honestly prefered him like this, than in his All Might form. I shifted a bit uncomfortably, feeling how wet I was made me both blush and want to take a shower. "I'm going to take a shower if that's okay, my room is down the hall... you can sleep in there"
He watched me for a moment and blushed, "are you uh, going to sleep with me?" He asked looking back to me.
I smiled gently and nodded slowly, "as long as its okay" I said softly looking at him and he nodded.
"Can I take a shower after you?" He asked.
I bit my lip and smiled, "yeah, you could also shower with me"