(this is the full on smut part)

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF INTERCORSE!

Writers note: let me know if I messed up somewhere or something doesnt make since.

Ps: let me know if you have any scenarios or other characters you'd like to see

    His face lit up like Christmas, "I wouldn't.. be able to keep.. my hands off you" he said looking away.
    I smiled and leaned forward, gently taking his hand and looking into his eyes, "I wouldn't mind"
    He nodded slowly, still red as a tomatoe. I smiled and gripped his hand a bit harder, standing up and taking him with me. I turned and walked backwards so I could look at him. He was almost as white as a ghost, staring at my bathroom door.
    "You dont have to if you dont want to" I said
    "I do" he said quickly then blushed, "I'm just... nervous"
    I nodded and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and looked back at him while he stood in the mirror looking at himself.
    His hand traced over the half healed scar, it already looked much better than it had. I smiled softly. It seemed like his brain was trying to wrap around everything that had happened that day. I pulled off my shirt while he was spacing off and threw it at him. It hit him in the face and he turned smiling at me.
    "Oh really?" He asked then blushed, his eyes stopping at my chest.
    I smiled and walked over to him, "really" I said gently pushing him against the counter. He blushed as I looked up at him. I reached up and put my hands under the sleeves of his shirt, pushing it away from his arms. It fell off fully and I looked down to his pants. I again could almost feel his blood pressure rising.
    I wasnt used to taking pants off other people so it took me a moment to undo the button. He was either standing there patiently or still in shock. I carefully undid his zipper, recalling stories of guys accedently getting stuck in their zipper. I felt him shift, his hands were going through my hair trying to find something to distract them.
    Once I undid his pants, since they were already so baggy on him I didnt need to worry about pulling them off. He shifted a bit. Pulling his shoes off his feet while I leaned in and started kissing from his collar bone to his pecks to his torso, down to his v line. He was gripping the counter hard as I did.
    I moved my hand to the hard lump in his briefs, massaging it through the cloth. He breathed in sharply. I leaned down a bit more, now on my knees, kissing his member through the cloth while my hands worked at pulling his breifs down. Slowly.
    He stuttered my name, I couldn't tell if it was a plead for pleasure or anxiety. I pulled his briefs down more, moving them away to reveal his throbbing dick. I kissed the tip, then slowly down his shaft as I finished pulling down his briefs. As I pulled away, his dick stood almost straight out. When I glanced up to look at him he was red from his ears to his collor bone. He was looking at a wall, his body just as stiff as his member.
    I smiled and blushed a little, using my hand to grasp him, I felt him jerk from the contact. I kissed the tip once more before taking him into my mouth.
    He shuttered as I took him in, my hand working with my mouth, pumping and sucking.
    He muttered my name again, he sounded similar to someone being releaved of a great burden. It was harder to see his face now because of the angle but his head had rocked back, he still gripped the counters hard and his breath was increasing.
    I moved my other hand to play with his balls, massaging them gently, obtaining some soft moans from him. I started taking more of him into my mouth, trying to relax my throat not to choke.
    After a moment of focusing I had his entire dick in my mouth, going in and out, saliva and pre-cum made it's way down my chin.
    He put his hand at the back of my head beginning to loose his restraint. His hips started to move, pumping his cock in and out of my mouth at a faster pace. He looked down at me, panting and lustful, "i-im gonna-"
    He gasped hard as I took him down completely, my nails very close to digging into his back, his semen filling the back of my throat.
    After a few seconds I pulled his dick out of my mouth with a pop. He braced himself against the wall behind me. He gripped my shoulder, eyes closed.
    He was panting, sweat beading down his face and chest, he offered me a hand and I took it gingerly, standing up, as I did though I met a gaze from him I hadn't seen before. I couldn't tell of he was mad or turned on, both?
    He leaned down slightly, grabbing both of my legs and lifting me up around his waist. he turned us around, setting me on the counter. he stopped for a moment, resting his head against my shoulder.
    "That wasn't fair" he panted and I giggled.
    He looked at me with a devilish smile and grabbed my pajama shorts, pulling them off. I hadn't been wearing any underwear so his work was cut short. 
    He leaned down kissing my chest, playing with my nipples. His hands stayed on my breasts as he kissed down me. He kissed around my clit, lightly biting at the flesh. He leaned down further, pulling my legs ontop of his shoulders and shifting me down so I was completely on my back. He flashed another sly grin.
    "I think all the hot water is going to be spent on shower floor" I said and he glanced at it for a moment then back at me. He continued kissing over my clit and I was struggling to not tighten my legs around him. With one more look from him his tongue slid over my clit and my breath hitched.
    He pressed his tongue flat against me, moving it up and down. His hands gripped my thighs keeping me from clamping down on him. My panting filled the air as he continued. His tongue became pointed, zig zagging over my clit, back and forth then followed with a few solid licks.
    I found myself arching my back, panting. He continued this for a few moments. His strokes became harder, flicking my clit back and forth or up and down. My hips moved on their own begging for more.
    He inserted two fingers inside me while his tongue continued to assault me. His fingers felt strange at first but he began to curl them inside me a knot was building inside my stomach. He inserted a third finger, swirling them around. I mewed.
    His tongue began swirling around my clit as well. My hands found themselves tangled in his hair as he continued. He then inserted a fourth finger, now able to go ever deeper inside me I gasped "Toshinori... Toshinori please"
    "Please what?" He asked looking up at me as he continued to finger me, a hand clasping on of my boobs, squeezing it hard.
    "Fuck me Toshinori please" I begged.
    He smiled gently and pulled his hand away, my legs falling off his shoulders. He kissed me gently. I sighed into the kiss, wrapping my hands around his shoulders.
    He aligned himself as we kissed, and slowly, cautiously he pushed himself inside me.
We both lost our breath for a moment. He kissed my nose and lips then lifted me up. Finally we stepped into the shower, water running down us.
    He held me against the cold wall, I hissed slightly at the cold and gripped his hips tighter. He looked into my eyes for a moment and I smiled, running my hand through his now wet hair, brushing it out of his face. He smiled gently and kissed me deeply, our tongues tangling in each other.
    He gripped my legs tighter and began to fuck me. His dick pumping in and out of me, pushing hard against the knot that had began forming earlier. Every thrust I fell down onto his cock felt like it was going deeper.
    He put me down but pulled one of my legs up over his shoulder. I grasped at the wall for balance as he clutched my hips and slapped into me. The water rolling off of us and the heat inside me making any kind of wet sounds wetter.
    He groaned, pushing harder and faster. His dick pumping in and out of me. I flexed myself and he groaned, feeling the tightness come back as he fucked me. He groaned my name, pulling my leg off his shoulder and turning me around.
    He leaned over my back, pulling my leg out to the side to get better leverage. That same hand that had moved my leg slid inside my thigh and to my clit, swirling his finger around it. I tossed my head back onto his shoulder, moans escaping me.
    His other hand that'd been gripping my hip looped around and gripped my shoulder, pulling me down hard on him. He began groaning louder. Saying my name like it was a curse word or the only thing he could think of.
    The knott inside me felt like it was about to burst. I leaned over, feeling his cock deep inside me slamming against that knot pushed me over the edge. "Toshinori" I groaned and he slowed to a stop. Kissing my back and pulling himself out of me.
    "Did you...?" I asked confused turning to look back at him.
    He nodded, "t-twice" he blushed looking away and I smiled, "okay good" I said softly pecking his lips and pulling him fully into the water with me.
    "Thank you for... not stopping" I said softly.
He blushed and nodded, "I uh.. think this is out of order but... would you be okay with it if..." he looked away.
    "If what?" I asked looking at him.
    He mumbled under his breath and looked at me, "if I refered to you as my partner"
    I was shocked for a moment but smiled and giggled, "would you be okay with it if I WAS your partner?"
    "Y-yes" he said
    "Then you have your answer" I smiled kissing him fully, wrapping my arms around him. He smiled and kissed me back, his arms wrapped around my waist. Even through all the water.
    I released him and looked at his wound, "before we go to bed I'm going to fully heal that.. I got a bit side tract earlier" I said with a smile.
    He chuckled and blushed with a nod, "sorry" he said gently kissing my fore-head.