Chapter 16: To Keep Your Promise

I honestly really enjoyed writing this chapter, I've had this planned for a WHILE now. Expect some crazy shit for the next few chapters, I'm finally going to write out something for this story that I've planned since like chapter two. I re-read this chapter over THREE times because I wanted to write this as perfectly as I could. I'm just gunna say fuck it at this point and publish it before I start more homework for my math lecture. I hope you guys enjoy reading this story as much as I love writing it, it's really helping me stay happy and motivated through this crappy seasonal depression.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------

"(Y-Y/N)..." Karamatsu breathed, squeezing you tightly. "I-I didn't do this, I swear on my life!"

"Bullshit." Ichimatsu snapped, attempting to grab you from his arms. "You were the one watching the door that night!"

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Karamatsu boomed, jumping back just out of the purple brother's reach.

"Stop playin' innocent, Painfulmatsu." The fourth eldest growled, his anger visible even from behind his mask. "If she was alone you had free range of the room, 'ts not like the door was locked."

"No, it wasn't Shittymatsu, you dumbass! Choromatsu took her, sayin' he'd keep her safe! Just cuz' Karamatsu was guarding the door doesn't mean he was even let in the room. Use your fucking brain, idiot!" The Don spat, glaring over at his younger brother.

"No, I can assure you it wasn't me! The wounds must have shown up once morning came, it takes hours for blood to pool to wound areas and show signs of injury!" Choromatsu retorted, staring with fury over at Ichimatsu. "This bastard must have kicked the living shit out of her when he had her at the party! Miss (L/N) was drunk, I doubt she remembers the whole thing!"

Your face twisted, your eyes darting over to the third oldest brother. What the hell was he going on about? You swore up and down you remember everything that happened until the others showed up in Ichimatsu's casino room... Or were you just too scared of not remembering something. No no, you had to have remembered. Or did you?! Your head spun as a dull ache started resonating within your skull, you could feel a nasty headache coming on within the next few minutes if they kept this shit up.

"It was Karamatsu, you bastards!"

"No, I'm certain it was Osomatsu!"

"God damn it Shittymatsu, you idiot, it was Choromatsu!"

"Listen to the facts, you fucking dumbasses! It was Ichimatsu!"

"IT WAS KARAMATSU!"

"IT WAS OSOMATSU!"

"IT WAS CHOROMATSU!"

"IT WAS ICHIMATSU!"

"ENOUGH!"

Your scream swelled your throat with pain as you choked out, grasping it with both your hands as you stifled back a cry. The arguing eldest four fell silent, the younger two rushing to your side. You shot a glare at The Don, whose face fell into confusion by your anger.

"C-Choromatsu! I'm going with Choromatsu!" You insisted, pointing towards him with certainty.

"N-No, I'm not having that shit! Stop painting me at the bad guy, (Y/N), you dumb fucking bi-"

"Don't make me scream again!" You interjected, Osomatsu snapping his mouth shut in response. "I don't trust any of you! All of you have done horrible things to me but him! If you all say I'm so important to you and your shady ass business, let me move around freely! I want to go with Choromatsu!"