Chapter 14: Saving Grace-less

I FINALLY FINISHED IT YES!!! This is a slower chapter and it's a bit shorter than the rest but I hope you guys enjoy it! The next chapter will be a lot more action packed I promise haha 

You guys know me, I'm super slow paced and detailed with my writing wHOOPS-

----------------------

Choromatsu gently pushed the door shut behind him, leaning his weight against the door as he let out a heavy sigh. Your disheveled body was steadily breathing in his arms, brows furrowed and eyes shut. He stared at you for a moment, just realizing the full state of your being. Your panties were still around your thighs and pushed to the side, exposing your womanhood. One sock was pulled down around your calf while the other had a rip in it, still secured to your upper thigh. You had nothing else on. At all. Choromatsu's face heated up as he frowned, staring over your beaten figure. Through your bruises, though, you still looked like an angel to him. Your delicate yet strong frame, beautiful flowing blue hair and soft, voluptuous... 

 He shook the thoughts out of his head and quickly crossed the bathroom to reach the claw-foot bathtub, kneeling down and gently placing your back against it, trying to keep you upright. He made quick work of gathering materials to wash you up and turning on the water, coming back from gathering materials every once in a while to check the temperature of the water. He placed the materials beside you and knelt down, pouring a floral-fragrance liquid from a bottle into the bath water and rolling up his sleeve. It was a bit of bubble bath in a cute bottle that one of Osomatsu's one-week girlfriends left behind. The expiration date said it was still good, so he decided he'd use it for your bath. He wanted to be able to use whatever he could to calm you down as you washed up. 

You opened your eyes slowly, a green and black hunched-over figure coming into view. You blinked a few times and looked upwards, the third eldest son of the Matsuno family elbow deep in bath water, pushing it around with his hands. You let out a small whimper as you tried to move your body, your arms only able to rest on your thighs before you were too exhausted once again to move. Choromatsu's gaze was now on you, his eyes wide as he now realized you were taking in your surroundings.

"A-Ah, Miss (L/N), you're awake?" He questioned, retracting his arm from the water and drying it off with the green towel beside him.

You slowly nodded your head, showing him basic responses so he at least knew you understood what he said. Speaking was a little difficult for you, as your neck was swollen and bruised, but you still tried your best.

"... T-Thank you." You whispered, sending a small smile in his direction.

His eyes immediately softened, returning with an even bigger smile as he gently placed the back of his fingers on your bruised cheek and stroked. His emerald green eyes sent relief and hope your way, yet behind that veiled a layer of sorrow. You hadn't seen yourself since you were in Todomatsu's room and you knew you only looked worse. At least a few hours ago your face was in tact, now not a single inch of your body went unscathed from Ichimatsu's warpath. You knew you looked like a mess, you truly didn't want to see yourself. Choromatsu's hand shifted, the palm of his hand on your forehead. He moved upwards, his fingers entangling themselves in your hair as he pushed back the bangs out of your eyes. He lowered himself even more, his face level with yours as he peered into your fearful eyes. You were at peace with him, but the damage had already been done. Ichimatsu's spell still circled around your heart like how the wind picks up before a storm starts, gentle yet you can feel it in your bones something worse is about to happen. A purple mist still clouded your mind, making your thoughts slightly hazy. Choromatsu, in the moment, was the only thing that managed to pierce through the fog in your head. He gave you that bit of clarity that you had lost since you first stepped foot into their home. He rubbed his thumb on your furrowed brow, causing you to relax them a bit as you both kept full eye contact.