Athena's Going Home

Athena was walking around the studio. She was looking for her mother with her family. She was starting to lose all of her hope of finding her. The studio was like a maze now. Twists and turns. No way of knowing where the door was. Or where her family was. She started cry as she knew it was useless. She made a deal with Bendy that she would get back at her dad and find her mother. But he tricked her. But she was going to find her and go home. Even if it meant she would search for enterity. And never see her mother's face.

She looked up and saw what she thought what her mom. She knew it was just her mind playing games with her. So she decided to call out to her mom. " Momma I can use some help here." Athena sang knowing she needs some help. She couldn't find her dad, Henry, Allison, and Tom. Her siblings didn't come because they knew it was time to let go. But Athena never let go of her mother. She knows they will find her. If not now. Then another day. But now she was lost in this place and she needed to find the others.

" Tired of talking to myself here." Athena sang she was tired of doing that. There was no answers from it. She always cried afterwards. She didn't to anymore. She started walking as she looked around. " I could search for all enterity and never see your face." Athena said knowing she could. But she would never find her mother. She would probably die down here before she did. Which would make her afterlife sad for her. Never seeing her mother who's probably an ink creature by now in her last moments. It was scary. But what would hurt her most. Is that she never found her.

She started crying as she walked around this maze of a studio. " Help me out." Athena sang knowing she needs help. She had no one with her. She was alone and scared. But she was going to get through this. " I'm lost without you standing. Stuck on this impossible road." Athena sang wondering where to go. She didn't know where she was. She didn't know where to go. She was completely lost without any helped. She was stuck on this road. She hoped this was the right way. That she would find everyone and go home. With everyone together again forever.

" I'm lost without you. Standing. Stuck on this impossible road." Athena sang knowing she was stuck on a road she can't follow anymore. Trusting Bendy was a bad idea. It was a road that she couldn't do anymore. She wondered why she took this deal with him. " No idea which way to go." Athena sang knowing she didn't know where to go. She was lost. Without her family with her. And the only one she trust wasn't there with her anymore. She was gone and Athena knew she would be found by them.

Athena looked at a sign in front of her. She knew she had to choose which way to go. So she thought about it. They all equaled a bad situation. " Whichever path I choose I lose you know." Athena sang knowing the path she choose now would make her lose herself or her family. The signs said Save Family or Find mom. One leading left the other leading right. She was afraid to choose now. " I lose you know." Athena said knowing it's going to make her lose either way. Because if she went to find her mother she would lose her family. If she went to help her family against Bendy. Either way she knows she loses something important to her. She stood there thinking for a while. Then she realized something important for her to know. It made her tear up. 

She sat on the ground thinking of what do while she cried. " And I don't know which ways home. Oh." Athena sang knowing that she didn't know the way back home from here now. She had to keep going to the end. So she choose finding her mom. Even though in would make her lose her father, uncle, and her god parents. " I don't which ways home. Oh." Athena sang as she kept walking. She hoped her mother would hear her. If she didn't she would soon find out she made the wrong choice. She just wanted someone who understood her like her mother does. Even if she lost her mother at three. She still felt like her mother understood her more than her father ever could understand her. She sighed as she kept walking knowing her mother didn't hear that. But maybe she will hear her.