Punishment

Trigger warning Contains Non Consensual Sex

Hisoka's POV
I was setting up my 'toys' for my little Illu~, when I heard the front door of the guild house open, I chuckle as I saw through my window Illumi walk in through the door, "Good thing the bedrooms are soundproof~" I say and set down the gag and vibrator.

I hide behind the door waiting for Illumi to come in, when he does I sneak behind him and pick him up bridal style kicking the door closed with my feet "Ahhhhh! H-Hisoka!" Illumi said surprised.

"Yes my love~" I say as I pin him go the bed and kiss his neck.

"W-what are you doing!? Hisoka stop this n-now I mean it!" Illumi threatens me, which I thought was adorable~

"Well you need a punishment~ You did hangout with a man who was constantly flirting with you and I don't like that one bit....." I say as I rip his shirt off and kiss down his torso and rub his waist.

"H-Hah~ W-wait! I-I didn't mean to! St-Stop HISOKA!....Ahhhhh~ S-Stop...." Illumi struggles but eventually gives up but is still trying to fight me, I chuckle at this.

I get the rope on the top of my drawer and tie Illumi to the bedpost the get off the bed and grab the gag and put it in Illumi's mouth he moans through the gag as I put my hands down his pants and rub his dick "Your so adorable Ilu~ and so fragile I love it~" I chuckle and kiss his neck multiple more times when I come to his soft spot and begin to attack it.

I continue to do this when finally I pull down his pants, then go to get my vibrator, I pick it up and turn it to 20 the stick it into Illumi's ass "Mmmmmm~!" He moans through the gag as I see saliva run down his lips to his chin.

I push the vibrator in and out for about 20 minutes then take it out and take down my pants and take off my shirt, I then position myself with Illumi's entrance the thrust in, the gag comes off and he moans out "Heh~ You like that you little slut~" I pull his hair and he winces at this.

"H-Hiso-Ahhhhh~" he moans and I get down to his ear and whisper seductively.

"Call me Master~ or else..." I say and then grin and blow in his ear then continue to thrust in and out of him.

"M-Mahhhhh-Sassster~!" Illumi moans out and I grin then continue to thrust in and out, nobody really knows this but Illumi's pretty obedient to people who are much stronger than him, and in situations like these well I guess I'm much stronger.

I lean down as I continue to thrust inside my gorgeous boyfriend, then French kiss him, I stick my tongue in and Illumi doesn't even try to fight for dominance, letting be explore his mouth.

"Now tell me Ilu~ do you know who you belong to?" I ask while I continue to fuck him, his moans were taking control of his voice so all he could do is nod "So you know the person you belong to is me right~?" I say the bite down on his sweet spot of his neck.

He moans loudly at this and nods uncontrollably I chuckle and continue to bite down while I let one of my hands rub his small waist.

He then moans louder than before so I'm guessing I hit his prostate so I fuck him mercilessly at this point which makes his moans more constant than before "Ahhhhhhhhh~! Hahhhhhhhh~!" He moans out and I continue to fuck him while giving him a couple of more hickeys on his chest and neck.

Eventually I felt like coming so I thrusted one and out a few more times then came inside Illumi~, short after he came onto our chests so I pulled out, then picked him up and helped him and I shower then cleaned up our sheets and laid Illumi down, I was going to go to sleep when Illumi cuddles up to me "I'm n-not sure what I did but I-I'm sorry, I love you Hisoka." He confesses and I smile softly.