After The Sex

Shalnarks POV
I yawn as I get up, then I remember last nights events and I feel myself fluster up, I look at Uvogin's sleeping body and lean down and give him a peck on the cheek, then I get up from bed and try to walk but end up tumbling to the ground "Owwwww!" I yelp and that wakes up Uvogin as he looks at me then picks me up and begins to baby me.

"Are you okay babe?! Did you hurt yourself?!" He asks and I feel his cock rub up against my entrance so I couldn't help but whine at that, he looks at me confused then looks down and chuckles "Ah that's right last night I removed your ability to walk for probably like a month~" he says and continues to rub up against my entrance and I eventually silently moan.

"C-Can you just help me get changed, I want to eat breakfast....." I say and he chuckles then pulls me off his lap gets himself changed, and gets be some pretty feminine clothes

" I say and he chuckles then pulls me off his lap gets himself changed, and gets be some pretty feminine clothes

"Why are you doing this...." I say as he puts the dress on me.

"Because I love to see my gorgeous boyfriend in hot outfits like this~" he says as he kisses me so I kiss back.

We break the kiss and he picks me up and begins to leave the room "Wait I don't have underwear on!" I say and he grins.

"Exactly it gives me easy access to punish you if needed~" he says then puts his hand up my dress and rubs my member making me moan "See~" he says and I look at him with a flustered look and he only chuckles more at this, then he drags me downstairs.

Illumi's POV
I open my eyes and notice Hisoka wasn't I'm bed, I remember he fucked me last night, but I didn't think to much of is and got up but for some reason my lower body hurt and I collapsed, when suddenly I was picked up before my face can hit the ground "Whoa be careful Ilu." I hear a familiar voice say.

They sit me on the bed and I look up to see Hisoka had already dressed himself "Why can't I walk?!" I say angrily and he chuckles.

"Sorry, guess I just went really hard last night~ but I couldn't help it you were fun to fuck~" he says and I look at him angrily, and turn away and tuck myself in my sheets.

"Alright well I'll try to walk tomorrow don't bother me for the whole day...." I say trying to ignore him but he lifts me up and puts me in a dress, without underwear.

" I say trying to ignore him but he lifts me up and puts me in a dress, without underwear