4. Karma's a Yandere?! Part 1 || Lemon

Manami's POV:

I was walking home from school with Isogai. I've had a crush on him for a long time and the fact that he asked if i'd like to walk together with him just made me blush. It's been 2 years since Koro-sensei's death. Me, Karma, Nakamura and Isogai go to the same high school. I usually walk home with Nakamura and Karma since Isogai has to go to work after school. Nakamura is sick today so she couldn't come with us, tho i don't know about Karma. He was at school today but when Isogai asked me if i wanted to walk home together, he seem to just vanish...

"Hey, Manami are you okay?" Isogai asked as he put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded as i held my head low. I was blushing really hard and i didn't whant him to see it. I then felt him put his hands on my waist and turn me towards him.

"You know Manami....i really like you" He said leaning closer. I leaned in aswell but before our lips could touch i was pulled away by a strong grip on my arm. I looked back and saw Karma. His eyes were full of bodlust, he was really angry. He let go of me and kicked Isogai to the ground. Karma then took out a knife and stabbed Isogai for what seemed like 100 times. My face was full of tears and fear as i had fallen to the ground. Karma stopped stabbing Isogai and started to walk towards me. I was shaking with fear and couldn't move at all. Karma was covered with Isogai's blood. His eyes weren't full of bloodlust anymore...they were full of sadness. He picked me up from the ground and hugged me tightly.

"K-k-karma.....why?" I managed to whisper out.

"Because" He let go and messed with my hair a little.

"You are mine. And only mine" He then took me in his arms and carried me somewhere. I was still crying cause of Isogai the whole time. We were at some kind of a dark alley, cause Karma isn't dumb enough to actually walk in public with blood all over him. I managed to somehow fall asleep. When i woke up i was still in his arms. He was taking off his shoes. I looked around and saw a really pretty and expensive house. He started to walk upstairs somewhere.

"Where am i?" I asked.

"At my house...or if i be more clear, then our house" He then put me down in a room. I looked around and saw that this was a closet or something. There were shelves of clothes so i guess so... I also spotted a door wich was open, and it was clear to see that there was a shower room there.

"Well?" I heard him say and i looked back at him. He was already shirtless and was currently taking off his pants.

"We can't stay all bloody like this you know. Take your clothes off, we're gonna take a shower" He said as he took off his boxers. I blushed and looked back.

"Why am i blushing?! This guy just killed Isogai! Your crush!" I thought to myself. I then felt two hands on my shoulders.