⚔︎ Bully ✎

2:
Rosekook

"Who knew that behind those ugly big glasses, was a beautiful and kind hearted girl."

:::::::::::::::::::::

It was Monday. A normal school day, but for Cheyoung, it was another day in hell.

She was constantly being bullied by Jungkook and his gang of idiots.

Bangtan.
That's how they call themself.
They are popular for bullying people like her.

She didn't exactly know why she was being bullied. Was it her nerdy appearance? Or were they jealous because of her decent grades.

She didn't know the reason, but she also didn't care.

'They are the ones who will end up with no decent jobs'

She evilly smirked at the thought of Jungkook scrubbing the endless amounts of dirty plates in a restaurant.
Only to earn less than what she will earn in a day.

Don't get her wrong. She hated to see others suffer, but to see him suffer was something else.

"Hey ugly!" She heard the voice shout.
And she knew exactly who it was.

Ugly. A classic name, couldn't they even come up with a more creative one?

She annoyedly turned around only to be splashed by cold water. She shrieked as it made contact with her skin.

"What the hell is your problem?!" How bad she wanted to punch that guy in the face.

She heard him laugh like a mad.

"ugly as always, Park" He was still giggling when he bumped her shoulder and left.

'Ha, that bastard'
if she just had the nuts to call him that face to face.

She sighed.
"It seems like I have to change my clothes again."

:

"You should have seen her face. Haha!"
Jungkook laughed as he told the rest of bangtan about that incidence.

Yoongi let out a small giggle while Jin beside him was getting out of breath from all the laughing.

They soon fell in silence as Namjoon signaled them to look on their left.

Chaeyoung

"Guys, I think I know what were going to fo next"

He glowered.

:

"You thing thats a good idea, kook?"
Jimin raised a brow.

"I always have good ideas. Just shut up and enjoy the show." The young hissed.

He saw a slim figure walking towards their direction. He squeezed his eyes together to get a better view of the girl.

It was Chaeyoung

He told the others to hide. He took the bucket full of icecubes and was all excited to pour it all over her.
Until he saw her squatting down between the bushes.